history & modernity, my historical notes

Place of the offtopic, funny or interesting threads, discussions about history, politics, movies and other war games.

Moderator: von Schweinewitz

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

history & modernity, my historical notes

Post by Ale » 2022-09-02 14:17, Friday

another try to do some own historical thread and to finally separate :) from places not of such purposes... still hope place could grow and that many people here are actually interested in history. Everyone can add or take on subject I mentioned or even place own subject of interested, but I'm not expecting anything as is so far ;) Would like people from other parts of the world (living there) to help me etc.... i also like combining modernity and actual issues sometimes and things like that and doing some "detective" ) and humor...

lately i engaged a lot with region of E & SE Asia (my cuties)) and mentioned many countries and old and modern relations with us... So, as first phase and start to say that everyone who thinks that history doesn't matter in modern relations, quality of living even and things like that is wrong, while not crucial. Good examples I mentioned is we and Japan, this year we "celebrated" 140 years of (quasi, without diplomatic houses initially) relations. In today world it is reflected in Japan's decision to fastly award as "visa-free" decade+ ago for example etc. etc. But not just in our case, my sources say that one of the reasons countries like Russia and Ukraine has more favorable travel status to country of Thailand, unlike us and even some better of countries, is actually also historical... One Russian/Ukrainian woman was married into Thai royal family - quite big with 10s of children ;) - in early 20th century, and other historical things, but not my expertise just source... there are numerous such cases worldwide, so history does matter in that sense, if not crucial as said.

anyway, here we come to main subject of first post - our relation with Thailand aka Siam historically. Very curious case, interesting per se. Did a lot of "investigation" with some conclusions... Case is not interesting only historically, but also today with some ups & downs, with "crescendo" being most recent event of our capture of our Yingluck :) not so important. More interesting is why our kingdom - which "bravely and daringly" involved itself in some colonial or great power policies from XIX c even though lacking port & coast :) - did not make diplomatic approaches to Thailand/Siam, contrary to many other sovereign or quasi-sovereign states of the times. Yes, sometimes we followed others sometimes there was try to approach someone independently... But approach to Thailand wasn't present, or documents are maybe ruined ;) (but we can't say that without proof) ...so to give some conclusion after investigation - I'd say that Thailand/Siam, though independent, was "no go" for us due to our strong connection with France at times "strong player" in what was called "Indochina" i.e. SEA. King Petar himself was ex-French soldier and pupil, and our kingdom with strong "French-connection" to say so simplified... May be one of the explanations of our pose and relations with Thai kingdoms, interesting I say because we already approached many non-European countries for few decades before king Peter etc. So I offer it as explanation and first small story ; ...regarding today, realtions are still strange, even small I'd say "comical war" between us, but not so important as our people is in well-known mutual love only to be visible in future ;) ...as i said would like people or historians from there as well and other places and some help, not so much on this subject i'd like story of their own, but hardly expected

postcard from 1908 - monarchist world of the time (not sure if it is complete, so don't blame me if someone is missing). Was a small world indeed :) Thai king as first, our as third - ranked and arranged by importance :) Yet, we lacked relations exactly with them and China (in last row) outside Europe. Again if some documents/letters and ties were not ruined through history ; ...se you on next subject, if any next will be ; just my passion, invite always. Everyone knows what I think about Thailand ; but was interesting subject while it is fresh...

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: history & modernity, my historical notes

Post by Ale » 2022-09-03 13:26, Saturday

on positive side - among many other positives of course - story I forgot until today, is that our legend holds a record as first coach to win Thai football league without a loss whole season 12/13. When I say "our" I really mean also our, from local club I support and one of the probably top 10 players in our club in last 30-40 years, he also led club as coach to a "double crown" before job in Thailand :yes Lack of marketing, lack of initiative, mental idleness or what - that Thai club looked for some international friendships on supporter/club level in recent years, could have been used to make some connection... then maybe some small tours of Thai girls/boys, students generally with giving them free access, tickets to some our matches against bigger clubs in Europe or locally and similar... that could rise international interest and fame of our club, create even small fan base in Thailand and generally do a club and country a favor etc. Where are our brains for positive marketing, it is irrelevant if that would truly change much but would be salf-satisfactionary and good ; Nice sport story anyway.

back to history, while no new subject... to add that same reasons maybe prevented or limited our ties with imperial China as well, very possible. But it was Qing China, unpopular among C nationalist and people, generally - though French do looked a bit more positively on it, so there is small doubt that French tie indeed prevented our contact with Qing empire... not important today we have trully good (i hope) relations with China... btw, "many" SEAsians (including possibly some we would call Thais today) fought together with our soldiers during ww1 and possibly taken part in operations in Serbian cities as well, must be said ;

from Asian view perspective, while I doubt it was really known to them and important then, one can't disregard our so many times mentioned tie with Japan as also possible reason of preventing cooperation with some others in earlier history... All those societies had parts among elites and population which were anti-J (as well as pro-J) even in times of Milan, Petar etc. Can't really say that was some obstacle nor something noticeable, but maybe as we already positioned Japan then as "our ally" so maybe some elites did notice and Japanese themselves also gave us "no go" signal... while on subject one "crown" that is missing from postcard is Korea ; ...no older ties, also relative late tie in modern time, only in 1980s but surprisingly some friendly acts at the start of XXI c and openess when it comes to travel now... historically don't have much to say about our ties - yeah, we decorated "many Japanese" :) - but potential is there and in recent years we redirected some trade even... hopefully some investment is possible. Country, btw, was "empire" in times of postcard...

pic totally unrelated with the text, but just one I find very cute (from normal person perspective of course)) while reading about our ties with Japan, like some toys... daughters of prince K. Kuni and tallest is future wife of Hirohito. Prince Kuni was in visits to our garrisons and is holder of our highest then state decoration ; ...as always Asians welcome, tell me what you think about my "diagnosis" on those things, or something else.

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-04 19:38, Sunday

cute data, in just a year (20/21 season) our imports to S Korea have risen almost 20x (making it around 1000% in such metrics) while their imports to Serbia risen just 1.3x (or much less than 50%)... obviously - if that trend and small record i think - is maintainable and keepable that country is our future and partner for eternity :lol cutie country, lovely data but hardly doable forever ; However we are still in deficit due to Korean super-production and numbers are laughable for some global players but super to mention and dear to us, just keep up that way :) ... already see with whome we are making spaceship for mission Uranus ; ...another funny and rare thing, novelty in our diplomatic practice, is that our embassy in Seoul (in our language Selo)) is located on 22nd floor of some tall building, showing how high they think about us :)

sorry for some humor while data is true, no special history today... still think idea about positive impressions and tours for youngsters from SEAsia here is good, if you get some positive impression while relatively young, esp. about some foreign country relatively far, you might remember it whole life. In that sense maybe inviting SEA kids on our (Parti) football games is not so good idea :lol ...just joking, old father went with 12 year old this wednesday on "derby" and stood with him on southern "curva" and there was no problems not anything violent, except over-used pyros.... sorry for a bit of humor (liked idea to share Korea facts and records) but in the future only if I have to say something substantial and historical... one correction from my earlier posts, Korea after all did a visa-free to us later that old pal Japan, but was first with the idea already in 2005, it took few years for bilateral agreements and things and Japan to do it first ; not important but correction. Korea our love... see you in some serious theme, always welcome Asians, goes without saying.

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-05 11:16, Monday

when it comes to travel and "national security" related to it - tehre is one trick in Europe i.e. with us in modern era and presence of "scheveningen visa" (always welcome for us)) and EU visas... trick is sadly not good for us and showes how dumb and irrational our politics can be, hurting only interest of our citizens... Namely, you take Thailand for example, or Taiwan. Due to our shitty policies in some fiction and scenario from the film - let's say Taiwanese terrorist or criminal can enter and hurt us easily as we have policy to let in country everyone having EU (and even US)) visa in papers. So there is not need for some (fictional) wrongdoer to abtain Serbian entry at all as he can enter freely with other entity visa easily and plot bomb in our parliament for example :) ...Of course it is fictional, but real and also against "economic interest" as we earn no money on eventual visa... Taiwan just cute example (what is the matter with you cuties, is it because of French)) and I doubt anyone there want to really hurt us, while Thailand mentioned without any reason, same goes for any country we don't have "visa-free" in the world... So - summa summarum - some quasi-principle policies and stubborness in reality (as explained) hurts more/only our citizens and if we and Taiwan (example) really want to play "no entry" game it hurts and is punitive only to us, as they enter here with EU/US papers freely (though some additional documents are maybe needed in case of cute Taiwan for us)... bit of dumbery. Such policies can be positive for us only in cases where we give visa free to some country while EU/US does not, like Indonesia and makes us "knights"... BUT generally I find "visa-policy" quite absurd and more punitive for poorer population anywhere as real wrongdoers and high-profile criminals travel with false/pirate/diplomatic passports... we are good (where is my brain to mention this)) example as even during total sanctions in early 90s our criminals and "business" people traveled and met figures as Escobar etc... ;

Indonesia - since mentioned :) - is pretty newer case and not related to Serb kingdom and policies at all, yet we made some stable relations... it was from Titoist i.e. commie times and hardly something that was purely "Serb or our success". Since it is country in region I like to talk about - result is positive and must give thumbs up to some contacts I had with that country, they don't know much about us but consider us attractive (even sexually and there is some liberal element)) while still pretty "dangerous" country (not much considering numbers)... maybe king Milan did send some letter and "special forces" after Krakatau eruption and tsunami after all :)

one further turn on trade for you to get some perspective - while sources vary and not all are official like I found when it comes to S Korea, it is important to note that even Japan which is maybe (just maybe) our smallest trading partner of the China-Japan-Korea trio is our bigger trading partner than some whole continents take together :) not to mention volume of Korea and China trade... so quite self-explanatory. We are trading more even with Japan than maybe some whole continent if I didn't say clearly... welcome cuties, love.

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-06 12:28, Tuesday

this will probably be my last post for some time in the block... not because there is not much to talk, that region and we (even without us)) is great subject and lots of interesting things to dig and put through historical prism. Milan the visionary in that sense, with such a simple letter, but i'll mention it once more later... as said truly many interesting subjects and when you figure that some Vietnamese or Thai (even Chinese) possibly fell dead ( in some Serbian village in 1918, it makes even more nice subject. Yet, it is heartbreaking that we are not in complete "visa-free" with Vietnam unlike their former oppressors and must apply like Americans :) ... Vietnam is, btw, our 4th trading partner in whole E & SE Asia as is now, since mentioned :) ... or interesting detail that "Pol Pot" (Sar last name) worked and later camped in holidays in Yugosarmatia ;) etc (later our communist govt did not support him, btw) ...definitely many details and things but end for now...

I wanted to turn one more time to Indonesia to show how politics is strange... First to mention that thing i wanted to relate to from first paragraph ; Maybe that Milan's letter to Meiji had much more deeper consequences than believed, not only in relations with Japan, but Indonesia as well, country where Japanese encouraged nationalism ; ...later Sukarno "paled" with Tito but was toppled by righ-wing Suharto - leading to ...how to call it on G ;) many thousands deaths of lefties and communists - and that is where interesting detail is from our perspective, not that per se but we and them onwards... Indonesia maintained (just like Japan, I said many times that they something similar)) friendly relations with our (then comm) country regardless and embassy of that country here was and is, maybe, among more complex and biggest - expanded quite visible in Suharto times. I know it very well becuse it is close to Fc partizan (club) stadium and passed it many times ; Interesting story and why considering form of govt and deaths... Japanese tie started by Milan :) With slight humor and that story, i'd finish for now - of course Indonesia my cutie, it is all for historical reasons and because stories interesting. Always liked komodo dragons, Krakatau and in last 10-15 years people and their compliments to me :) ....want to pause now, maybe even finish about Asia, but to say again that I would like some help from regional eventual history lovers and people of our interests, while not expecting ;) for obvious reasons (linguistical) can't really join much places with their presence, so welcome and feel free to share something else... I shared (maybe more later) as lover, as it was fresh and liked to put some perspective, and as interesting.... too bad we are not like 30x times bigger to annex you all, as sisters with all rights in my empire of course... :) again do join in serious way if you wish and to look at some events together...

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-08 14:50, Thursday

yea, if you are willing to help, it is not just for the historical purposes nor "academic" - I'm very interested in today relations and views from people from the region...

why I say is because China - strongest your regional country - recently figure dominantely in our political everyday, not so much in social yet but are also present as "minority" here of recent (I hope more of cuties and other EAsians as well) etc. In that sense I'll also relocate this work https://www.china-cee-investment.org/_f ... c49c44.pdf here, not so important but one of the views in world which is often "semi-secretive" etc. Some other analysts (and even "wikipedia") also mention China as becoming player of signifcance in my country etc. So I'm dying to hear some views from your region above all, fears, thoughts, expectations etc.

But not just China as "important" I'd also like to hear about other countries, often seen as "unimportant" ; So hey, since quite recently Yingluck S. became our and is at least "iconic figure" in your country if not important much, I'm very interested to hear what's is people opinion and why we "of some 50 countries" in Europe had to give her citizenship, how she was and what is eventual benefit for us in the future for that act alone, and some opinion from Thailand or region... as is that act alone produced just more like "punitive measures" for our citizens, maybe even put them in political danger if travel to Thailand ; while others collect prizes and similar etc. Welcome, also interested in cultural and social things (love Thailand)) and all other countries there - if you can help and give me some perspective, is she pro-China, pro-Japan, how is she and family viewed regionally, things like that... Hardly expected in this place, but despite lack of activity and what looks like "game only" forum, must try and invite, all tolerant here... any country (in that sense CJK), some translation eventualy, view, trends. I'm just one of the "curious" about all aspects. help me ; ...thought to explain why I so interested lately, wanna know, beside being lover and like history, when will visas fall etc. hope you like my explanation now ;

here is a photo of our citizen (and defender of our people interests I guess, no need to join the army now)), lovely one and with our natural beauty there on pic, and holder (now dead sadly) of our highest state decoration - so you figure it is very important for us and we are not just some distant country :)

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-09 17:34, Friday

generally - and i'd round it with this maybe while it is far from rounded - the story is super interesting and deep... sadly some intersting details had happened in almost total date concurrence/match with the events in Ukraine (winter 13/14 which is not so winter in Thailand) and many eyes, including ours were turned to there and similar. Which is loss considering that our girl was in action there ;) Some elements are almost indentical - while background maybe not plus not comparing, it is just datal coincidence - and events in our Thailand also had some even i'd say "territorial characteristics", violence and "enigmas" till this day like Ukraine etc.... far from finishing own interests and looks and almost "apologize" to Thais that only Abe's death turned retroactively my attention to those events and country which is dif story, also not comparing with Japan as well ) ... but starting to believe that future of the world will be decided in Serbia-Japan-Thailand triangle :) I see no other way out of it now other than big embassies and spectacular relations in the future, lots of travel but social indicators are not good on our side for optimism... I'm personally in love and now eternal interest, will do much i can to make some contacts later - ironically I had contacts there some years ago but broken them, unintentionally... In that sense my call here too was again true, serious and open as I truly need help about it.

people like love stories - like my and Thai - so bit of lighter subject now... some couple from history, far, far from "pioneering" in that sense as we probably had such stories during middle ages (not to mention unprovable ancient history when we lived there) maybe even in case of prince Dečanski as young man having some "asiatic/asian" affairs on Nogai court and arrival of Asians here before him, after Polo work, Branko's belt and all known :) ...on photo is man, Serb but not born in today Serbia (nor then) who worked in Tokyo as quasi-journalist of our biggest paper while being communist spy in fact. Not related to our govt was part of Sorge's spy ring and fell with him ; Sorge told him and warned "do not marry her" before... although man died in Japanese prison in 1944 (maybe under torture, don't know, yet his life was initially spared by Js) I think he was happy man :) Having love with this wife - Veryoko Beautifulishi ) (don't know name now just have this photo some time) was worth it :) Cutie reminds a bit of Yingluck, but again with distinctive Japanese beauty as well, very lovely.... so, summa summarum, if any communist read this I am willing and able to do same job in Japan :lol

on serious side - hope you like my notes - help always welcome for any subject, without any caricature. Even in a sense of what internet place I should join regarding region/specific country etc (love all countries & take serious subjects with intention, but must dig Thailand now)... see you on next subject, hope you like those TBS, this forum thing ;

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-10 11:05, Saturday

girl's name was Yoshiko Yamasaki :yes our gold, our beauty, princess... Chinese saying is, paraphrased and talking from memory like "beautiful women will ruin your enemy" :)

however, dispite tone of my previous post - think it is funny - she is ours, sister and mama, and I do not indicate anything about her involvement in fall of the ring, while it is possible knowing us ; Even if so, I don't blame her (our govt was still pro-western i.e. not in love with communist ideas then, mind that) and even think she did it in our both perceived interest, or Japanese intelligence services used her wisely, without maybe knowing that she talks to them ; ...But that is theories, reality is that she's our cutie and that it is not true at all.... Japanese girls/women are (without generalization) quiet, culturally and verbally non-aggressive seeming to many as "not-free" or traditional or to some, in other point of view, desirable old fashioned ladies - but very independent, smart, able and quietly stoic :yes did I say lovely, angels... men are also nice, with some hair styles :lol As said, thought to put is effective joke about their relation, not fact. love you all there

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-13 23:00, Tuesday

no need to delete anything - if it was deleted IDK, maybe i posted it else subjects are alright and free in a free world... it is article, like wikipedia. but generally I don't care - part of my post someone deleted was that Asians are not sexually nor "macho" inferior and my jokes in other thread were all in friendly manner, not to be missunderstood... post was even philosophical and open... alas, already forgotten :yes

still "breaking head" - more as hobby now - about Thaksin's tentacles :) (because of our Yingluck, not him we have nothing to do with him) trying to find true "geoplolitical stand" there, but I can't really or I can, but is not so clear nor one-sided... there are personal details and even some small inter-royal story in there, with older sister of Thai king supporting Thaksin & Yingluck, i guess, while king is undecided at best ; ... interesting. Royalty, Shinawatras and our girl caught in the middle of it, strongly squeezing the passport with Serbian eagle, like most precious thing in this insecure world... Thaksin btw married both (or just this one) daughters in Honk Kong, strangelly not on our Danube riviera. :)

all i know is that if this girl, Thaksin's older daughter (younger is even cuter but also taken) named Paethongtarn, currently leading "our party" wins some elections - embassies and visa-free at instant :) (maybe even Thai factory for spaceship parts we make with China, Japan in Korea) Remember the face, our player there as much as Nagano in Japan :) ...will follow story, but since our govt did not warn, I will here as I touched story - it is wise to be careful if you travel there and not so humoristic in political sense or not talkative ; ... while country is I guess not dangerous for us it has some harsh royal laws sometimes etc.... maybe i'll contact mi Thai later, but doubt they are willing to talk in detail about all political aspects and give me prognosis or evaluations ; goodnight :) ...so sad that out of so many members we have non is from the region nor Asian ;

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-14 11:31, Wednesday

one more turn to posts deleting, while as said subject is finished and for me unimportant AND as i said don't really know if there is some automatic censorship and such things related (there was of course nothing explicit nor offensive there)... censorship and deleting is totalitarian method and practice, while maybe something "hurt some rules" by I strongly doubt that... myself am someone with experience in "high pedigree" (Serbian one and that's why) law schools and read much material about law and history (history is often subject related to law and researched a lot) and other (quasi) social sciences, so people good at "technical" should hardly know more about social science... it is finished - but will double under-line that in deleted post nothing anti-Asian :) ...one more thing for cuties to understand - I'm from country which had much better (E ans SE) Asian relations than many others... btw, post had also part which dealt with sexual crimes of French as colonial power in Indochina wars and rebellions - in that sense against Vietnamese males as well and I wanted to point in post that my earlier posts were not in aggressive way, just friendly towards Asians... but they know ; ...Again, when it comes to forum per se - you close the pub (it is decision of owners) and I surely do not post in other parts...

As i said, recommended it as interesting read and i guess better informed already know how to find material, but for those more lazy this, work of our "killuminnati" :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%8 ... cal_crisis seriously, when you use "wiki" often try to follow some external links as well, could be informative... sadly many in this particular case are in Thai. Is it Sanskrit cutie? :) because our tribe name is from Sanskrit.... now and forever we are bond with them and country, so it does interest us, not only cuties ; ...some of the anecdote is that for longer time Thais were "angry at us" and "offended" that we did not open an embassy in first independent country there (i.e. Thailand/Siam) and are running ties from other place etc. (could explain some of measures they made regarding us as small "revenge")... But just anecdote in political sense, as people they are mad about us... i wonder how much "Jokan's" early exit from Thai FC after superb title influenced some "negative things" :lol he won it during our citizen rule, btw - do not look at Thaksin... :) Thaksin is - old origin considered - semi Chinese (maybe not very Han) and family changed name during "anti-Chinese" sentiments there around ww2, but it doesn't matter now just to add... as I said we are concerned only about out Yingluck and their safety - though we have nothing against Thaksin's daugters grabbing our docs as well and we ofer them different marria... life opportunities :) As said care more about our relations with Thais than some names, seriously... (i found funny, alleged opium plantations - who know some about our recent history will find some link)) Respect and friendship between our people.

that's just for our readers, while "wiki" is of course not some supreme authority and if you are Thai you can always join me and say where facts are not presented well or wrong or make own addition :yes if we do not close pub or place, hope you join again - very "hot" about all Asian subjects... as for forum again - you must decide what you want, if you want closed society (like illegal things) you make it, if you want open forum it is not my decision. I know very well what i post... I have nothing with line that "discuss i.e. put any subject" about sport, entertaiment, politics and your life in pub... but it is over as subject (missiong posts) my only hope is for good interaction - in this concrete theme with Thais or experts on subjects for merely I need help as well and am not some "smartass" on other countries. Even if they do not join I'm glad i posted few jokes and old ties with the region...

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-15 14:03, Thursday

other subject i touched in other place - so also "relocation" here in a way for - touched before with humor and which is not very known here and internationally is "factor America". More hidden than obvious in our history, unlike France or Russia for example but it was real and "important"... my focus is currently on far Asia, US is hardly cute subject :) and not so friendly as CJK which we enter freely, but is, for our small amounts of it, trading partner now (quasi officially) almost 4x bigger than Japan, but Japan for example will always be cuter and dearer to the heart... and that is reflected in case of tsunami (never, but our ally is in very dangerous geological-tectonic region) we usually being first to react and even hold phone donations for Japan but never for America :) ....seriously, much more complex subject, less FDI, non free travel, we had to beat them in war etc. putting shadow on it, but to put some light historically... to be fair historically, not as lover, nor as anny alliance supporter, like i'm in CJK (and SEA) case (where i even secretly am pro mutual annexation even))

so most seriously and just briefly and only because i talked it in other place... "factor America" is that, firstly, while it was officially great European powers decision - one should mind that we were given independence only after US finished own civil war and entered global politics as industrial power, as coincidence. (despite our long struggle) Second, our first diplomatic relations outside of continent were US, Japan, Hawaii (defunct but our medals and letters i think exist in their museum, never visited but is nice thing to boast about if you ever visit) Cuba, Nicaragua, Honduras... and that is where interesting part is - why would our even land-locked country make such contacts if not for "entering so called US sphere of influence with green light" and as I said following some "banana diplomacy" as some US historians called it... As said, just short as such things are known globally but maybe not so here. It is interesting to note that our "meddling" into that sphere continued during 3 kings from mutually rival dynasties - Milan, his son Aleksandar and Petar, so it was continuity even after dynastic changes... only exception for us was Philippines, maybe because we were too busy with own things and events on continent, to make contact there... till today not so good relations, nor free travel - but as i said before, coincidence is that MacArthur was holder of our highest decoration, for totally different reason but... :) (really unimportant what i think about him, Phillies, America or all, just given as historical curiosities and facts)

again, far Asia my interest and lovely subject (I even unaware quoted emperor Meiji from his letter to our king, in my sentence directed to Thailand)) and would like to know from you always - this mentioned as info worth knowing as it evolved historically, if not importnat it is interesting, where we were looking/going, why, when and how - people to have that info as well.... one small problem with the "official diplomatic relations" list is that puts countries in strange order and considers only still existing countries so old empires do not count etc etc. except Asian talk for me, it is interesting to show some continuity in contacts, like Milan securing "visa-free" already in 1882 with Meiji :) (and very lovely acts by Japan and S Korea and now China already in start of XXI c) and how - small as we were - there was some global involvement, even after 3-4 govt type changes in some 100 years in our case, while Japan is still empire like it was :) ...now, no idea where Thaksin fits exactly, but maybe you can explain me if you join. But, at least i'm glad he is Thai (great friendship soon) and also semi Chinese, semi Montenegro by origin, while Yingluck only ours... so dear Thai people, dear army and dear king - do not mix those things, we have nothing to do with Montenegro for start... Yingluck expressed strong desire to be Serb only and totally apolitically ; and hopefuly our citizens are safe for travel. Join as always.

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-16 16:29, Friday

...today more about that. On the turn of the last century there was political saying around the world "where America goes, Serbia follows" :lol while joke, it looks like that - btw, subject of "masonic lodges, iluminati, rotarians etc etc" is more "public secret" than some theory or fantasy in our case, many symbols were around and most known is "thomb of unknown hero" copying Cyrus the Persian tomb etc. But it is a) old story dating much back i.e. orders and lodges b) not so crucial in history as two (say) war ministers from two countries could both have been masons ans still proposing war against each other and similar... so idea about some exclusive "pulling of strings" is a bit of fantasy... Much more is interesting subject of our "banana-men" eventually and Serb plantations in central America then ;) Or mercs etc. Just because there is no documents, doesn't mean there was no, nor it means there was... People usually get known only if they climb ranks and get famous, so ordinary officers or some mercs go unnoticed if they didn't do something unusual or taken some rank... in that sense as I said for example, movie about Serb officer on e. Meiji court - could have happened or maybe did but nothing spectacular in story and he spent few years there, or some Japanese here later working on our guns in Kragujevac etc etc... when it comes to known part about central America - it is known that some Serbs were involved in Mexican things, Texian republics and events there in XIX c etc.

today we are among "priviledged" with Cuba when it comes to travel and long stays, but much "worse" relations with (since i mentioned them as trio) Nicaragua and Honduras and mutually "no-pasaran" without visa, while "on arival" for Nicaragua for us is available... Interesting is that we are only with such policy for those two in whole Europe, being more similar to American policy to them, but do not look for links :) (but as i said they can enter with EU/US pass here, sadly for us - not because for Nic. & Hond. cuties, but generally bad policy as i talked before) with Cuba is reciprocity... from our small kingdom, was interesting story and how Americans got us intersested in "banana-wars" :) to use their terminology, so i mentioned story. I personally don't have much interesting historical stories, but you are also welcome to share some. Next time about Asia... (demand for help is eternal and won't repeat it in posts anymore)

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-17 18:00, Saturday

... since there, i have 2 nice personal stories regarding Cuba, not related to travel per se, but are more unique and fun...

first, my "baba" after moving here post ww2 from areas close to borders with Italy - as illiterate peasant later worked at some (communist) govt office (there were many) intended to recieve foreign delegations as simple "caretaker", "servant" how to call it, but you get it... during one of Fidel's visit he personally insisted to shake hands and to give present to all workesrs in institution. So "baba" recieved box of cigars and handshake from him (there is also black-white photo of two with mother i think) and kept it closed for decades... Some 30-40 years later me & brother decided (by asking her) to open it and divide cigars by half. I smoked them "feeling like Che" and not sure if it is because of inappropriate care, long standing or they are like that usually it was very, very strong stuff :) ...very nice story historically - smoked cigars gifted and from hands of Fidel personally. Can die now happy...

second story I gladly remember is from elementary school yet... we had as homework (geography or history) to make full notebook of collages and texts about any world country you chose, like that had to be "serious" work. So 3-4 of us friends (one was esp. non shy and that) decided to go around foreign embassies in center and ask on doors to give us material about their countries, brochures, procpects etc. We visited few tens of them (it became adventure later) and had many interesting encounters, including unfriendly by diplomatic staff (there was rare police guard then, or they didn't react...). But out of some 20 maybe more (there was much more in city so it is not general statement) we visited and explained what we want via interphone, many gave us procpects and books on the doors or gates, some not, but only 2 let us in in some nice halls - Canada and Cuba. Cuba is esp. nice story and memorable (it was once in center but i think relocated) and after explain over intercom - very nice middleaged lady opened the door, full of smiles (remember the glasses as well). Cuban lady but she talked some "our" obviously not so good and did not understand our intention. (we were some say 14 y/o boys) She let us in in nice hall, very kindly, sat us on big old-fashioned couch in the hall, her desk was on other side of room and told us to wait... we were very confused at treatment but loved it every moment. There were cameras on the walls, we commented. She took the phone after maybe 5-10 minutes of our laugh and enjoyment - Spanish talk over phone followed and he, with total change of attitude but not angry, just fastly - told us to go out, kicked us out almost :) We didn't even get brochures - but nonetheless memorable moment, unusual hospitality and nice lady we have nothing against :yes When you grow up, you understand what happened and what "telephone demanded", not her fault... so yes, could be said I entered Cuban territory as 14 old boy and really was lovely moment of kindness generally taken...

politics aside, GDP as well, makes you proud to have unconditional "green light" in such far and exotic country, unlike many... hope it satys forever. May experiences is that people like us apolitically and recommend for travel if you can. Old diplomatic relations by landlocked kingdom once, give it also special flavour :yes

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-21 16:05, Wednesday

let's stay on this very interesting historical subject for a post more, it is so fresh and also nice one, just historically. Today we are more "banana" (just without bananas as product) ourselves than "banana-men" and interventionist, to put it figuratively and some eventual readers from that region not to understand my interest as some political thing ; Historical subject and interesting as how pro-American we were so long ago in times predating ww1...

list of official diplomatic relations is completed with Dominican republic in first quarter of 1912, during Eladio Victoria (unimportant name, but since i digged it...) and something like civil wars in that state. (and predating direct US intervention, and our)) Nice 4 countries, all 4 seen US actions and intervetionism and our possible presence ; No info on Haiti, maybe because of French "no go" signal, but maybe for other reasons like US intervening there after ww1 already started, unlike those 4 wich seen US army and mercs (and our relations) before the start of big European war... dig a lot trying to find some info of recorded presence, as said for historical interest, but though i found some intersting details and total matching of some dates and our diplomatic approaches - nothing much interesting nor direct... small fun moment is that we (by that official stats which are maybe incomplete and if we maybe disregard eventual lack of documents or ruined for other states, eventually) made diplomatic relations with Spain much later (it says 1916) in modern times than those 4 central American and Caribbean states, esp. interesting considering that relations with Portugal for example started in 1882 (same year as Japan) - but what to say we were too US-influenced in times pre-ww1 :) ...our country is hardly important but subject is and very fresh, so it is interesting to look how and where as one of (then sovereign) few European countries engaged and approached back then... Considering that 5 (including US) out of some 8 (including Hawaii, Japan and Egypt) non-European countries in pre war diplomatic realtions list are from central American reagion, could be said strong focus from kingdom of Serbia was there :) Also could be said as one conclusion that USA gave us much less "no go" signals than European powers (like France i theorize) to enter their "sphere" back then :)

summa summarum, satirically no good news - if we consider historical prism - for mi dear Thailand :lol wherever we made some "action" country is still either in trouble (except Japan or US, just maybe and except being old and uncertain) or non-existing at the moment (like Hawaii) ; ...just joking, Yingluck story is for making spectacular relations and embassies and will be exception. Having embassy is most safe way of safety, but not possible in our and Thai case due to financial problems - plus a bit outdated in modern world also like TV stations when info travels faster than ambassador or TV news - but safest for travelers from both countries... must say I stayed so much on Shinawatras as subject because it is also unusual in our practice to give fugitive politicians passport... as said it was apolitical, because of her strong desire, beacuse of our country prestige :) ...alas, this thread so far for eventual interesting historical details - like our kingdom CA & Caribb. diplomacy was - and to share my interest for EAsia, wanting to hear from you, but genarally my activity is done or very reduced, as touched most interesting details... hear Thaksin is on some "social media", think about re-activating later (it took me so much time to follow some interests) would like to hear from him and what are chances for that spaceship factory... ; (half here, half in Bangkok, of course) welcome don't take small activity as big minus here, hope my posts had both fun and popularising effect on our societies :yes funny/interesting part of history aside, always nice to catch for me...

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-22 18:46, Thursday

before the end, let's relocate this site from other thread to this more serious and compiling thread... idk, a bit of "yellow pages" and summ of articles, Chinese, related to Hong Kong etc. younger generation, huge part with daily texts in "military section" related to today subjects and sometimes history... English use is often very amusing - while not being some puritan nor perfectionist myself :) - often creating feeling of "google translator" and not so understandable sentences :yes Hong Kong is China, maybe not very Han, but they use same language, history and tradition, while it was long narco-trafficing center of British empire, taken after Opiat wars, if you don't know place & history to shorten it :lol Most seriously it is nice place where our Yingluck received our citizenship, and is nice site, albeit "yellow" and not serious, but worth to take some look through Chinese eyes sometimes...

https://min.news/en/military/9652f9b52c ... bc47a.html

https://min.news/en/military/d8e359d587 ... 118bb.html

regarding second text, while respect to Ukrainian will to fight, arm deliveries and economical support is also important, plus Ukraine is not so small country compared to Russia by population... in that sense our 3 times repulsion of Austro-Hungarian offensive in one year was still greater success considering circumstances, size differences and economy differences, plus we did not receive so much arm support back in 1914-15 ;) (but Habsburgs also did not concentrate all troops here, fair to say)...or being able to after 3-4 wars beat NATO alone almost 25 years ago and force them never to advance past 15-20% of then territory ;)

regarding first text, full of interesting lines and with somhow "cluncky English" worth some smiles even though dealing with serious topics... like this part by quote: "...Russia's development of UAV technology in the past 30 years is “obvious” to the world, but Russia still doesn't care when the U.S. “predators” have killed the Quartet for more than 20 years, even until Armenia was defeated by Turkey in the Naka War. After the technical attack drone was killed, it still did not make great efforts to make up for the shortcomings, and then the Russian Aerospace Force had to send high-value tactical aircraft such as the Su-34 to drop iron bombs in Ukraine at the beginning of the war, and finally got sick for more than 200 days. He went to Iran to buy a suicide drone in a hurry, and lost all his face..." :)

nonetheless i finish with this site addition, for now or ever... compiled some personal interests and interesting details. Love whole EAsia from Japan far north to Indonesia and we have many annex partners there ; again if you can help me with any of subjects, make it clearer to me or make recommendation of best place to land on Uranus (which China promised to us) feel free to contact me ever or add to some of my words here :yes (esp. on our Shinawatras and chance to visit Thai jail for people like me) respect, join and maybe over humor sometimes but some subjects are serious if you can help... whole 3 years not a single text in Thai consulate/house here, enough sign of colder relations we don't need... also maybe you can help with explaining Chinese investments, some E-SE Asian historical details i liked, Japanese future etc etc etc I posted most as friend (if you are knowing some details about CAmerican things i mentioned or detailed US actions and our possible involvement, you can post as well of course...but not my central interest as we are doing spaceships with EAsia)

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-24 12:00, Saturday

Chinese friend wrote:Now that it is no longer during World War II, any country that dares to use nuclear weapons will definitely become the target of public criticism, fall into isolation, become an island in the international community, and will also become the object of prevention, targeting and resistance by all countries, and nuclear warheads from all countries in the world will definitely Who can bear this country?
well, just theoretically and on paper.... if you are into black humor - then I could very easily imagine situation that in some fantasy US could have used nuke (even tactical) but let's say strategic on - not Belgrade, because little Tokyo, not Smederevo because little Kyoto - but let's say Novi Sad as second city or Niš due to strategic importance - if US strategic planners decided for some reson and some prolonged war was on sight... and that world would continue as usual - except maybe shock and condemnation by some 10-15 countries (including Japan and China) - and nobody would notice nor isolate US :) ... same today and without need to mention us at all, can't really see way to "isolate US and turn it into isle" even if it would use nuke on some less important country... but let's say it is hypothetical, fantasy or with strong black humor in our case, but also philosophically questionable... when it comes to our situation, wasn't even close to that and we were able to beat them comventionally :) today we are trading partners and - not joke at all even though it may seem so - we are exporting arms to America ;) and they are fully aware of our deals with China, Japan (and Thailand) and approve as long as it is aimed against extraterrestrials... ; (basically they are afraid of us, as we originate from Sanskrit legends...)

also wanted to make joke about previous Chinese text in which authors recommend ways to deal with weaker country, by targeting infrastructure, airfields, plants etc etc - but author forgot to mention that one of neccessary targets should also be Chinese embassy in opposing country :) .... as i said black humor again - i feel sorry for Chinese who died - and is based on "targeting error" in official version - let's accept it as building was big and also one can't see any realistic gain for US to intentionally target Chinese territory, so error and black humor officially...

talking about embassies and humor aside - wanted to share this photo as well long time ago when I talked about Sukarno, Suharto, our ties and "impressiveness" of Indonesian embassy here. (one can easily find photo online) It also follows all "standards" of security with gates, cameras, space from the gate to the buildings itself etc etc... well - on the contrast - this is, from official FM site our alleged embassy in Indonesia :) while some buildings right of it may be belonging to complex ; Village house :) Must be said that we went through process of dividing and losing some diplomatic objects in various countries, don't know if that was case in some country, but unimportant ; ....wanted to comment that, considering look of some embassies including office in Seoul etc, we showed great respect and belief in host nations :) ...but when it comes to security, it is not only host nation and its nationals in question - embassies are protected from anyone with bad intention, including third country citizens and even own citizens ;) so it is not only about host nation and low risk globally, but also must be understood that if say China, Japan, US, even "unimportant" Indonesia looks more safer or protected it is not because they don't trust local population, but also as way of defense from third parties and nationals... lighter subject and not so important, but really some fun in looks and positions and this contrast (with note that it may be just one of buildings) between this and Indonesian here... in Bangkok it is gonna be huge :yes Join me, let's make pub funnier and more Asian (there a lot of games like "people general" which are also preserved here and are covering Asian themes) and of course maybe you can help... of course EAsia is my love and I could talk eternally and i think you have solid sense of humor, but i'll not insist without you, wanted to share this pic as fun...

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-25 20:08, Sunday

however, this is so deep and great subject, maybe one of my life, or at least one of best of mine in this weak forum here and I had many subjects here, realistically... love EAsia so much that my heart bleeds at all those arguments and potential crisis there. For you to understand hardship of our position is (for example) how to be neutral and silent when our oldest ally and country we have diplmacy for 140 years, never had war and is first country in whole that huge region to give us visa-free almost in same time as EU, Japan is some argument with biggest friend and investor China.... and so on and on, Thailand not wanting to talk to us etc. ...btw, second and only country after Indonesia we have embassy at SEA is Myanmar, since long but not dealing and communicating much lately.

but not to bleed and be negative lets add this as it made me laugh very much and is Asian subject after all... from this article in Taiwan (and Chinese) press https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/ ... 2003785884 and i made screenshot with markings... not related to me, never comment on foreign press (I'd like to try on Japanese but am very shy) but I laughed very much... first admins stated that comments will be moderated and than both commentators broke the rules, by mentioning US which has nothing to do with article, but even more funnier is that second comment was full of personal attacks and even country attacks despite moderating warning :lol ........ :lol while not important to us but as superpower must say that people are obsessed with USA, we have plan to annex you all, give you to Japan and then we join EU... objectively everyone will agree, was a fun moment, warning and then offenses :) but i'm generally for freedoms of speech, but i am from very democratic background and country...

seriously, feel sorry we had to be in center of some "struggle" and even unfriendly acts by so far countries and regions where we never engaged nor created borders... but that is new age, globalisation, making "your masters" (on any side) happy etc. At least I'm open about it and can openly talk with my oldest partners there, the Japanese, look them in the eyes and say - Okinawa will be 100% soveriegn & and we will support it and they do not mind :yes ...yet it leaves bad taste when you think about it and other countries there, when will Thai embassy open, what about Vietnam, Phillies and us and so many questions there... and then comes Yingluck, like thunder from clear skies as we say - and though i like her as sister - one doesn't know what to think... or Myanmar, for decades they looked at us as almost "Sanskrit tribe" and now cold... or Thaiwan, we need them for spaceships but we love China very much.... maybe consider my plan. Many, many unwanted subjects and worst of all, you are also involved in all that, some are even thinking that you country is maybe "communist" while your president was part of "Chetnik movement" as very young man :) and so on...

most seriously, join & help... we have lots to talk about. it is gonna be alright and our big embassies everywhere :yes even if you do not join, hope you liked it all, but generally i'd like you to join... it is strange, Japanese started whole "PG like" idea themselves and now are nowhere to be found and exchange some line about game, history nor present :) but i want any of you, esp. Thais here...

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-26 11:16, Monday

https://min.news/en/military/2907b3ef1d ... 7f57c.html

yeah, people must talk and react and only way not to slip into dark ages (middle ages are peom compared to it) is to react and talk, create true people diplomacy, not some cliques rule... many people, even in the "holy west" totally lost sense and idea what "democracy" really is while have "full mouth of it"...

while cooperation with China - the most populous and potentionally once the main country on this "sheetty planet" - is great and makes one proud, i'm likening visa-free, cuties around (in hopelessly desparate lack of population here), inter Sino-Serb marriages and economy over some military figures and arms. However, having some really useful Chinese arms would be great and am satisfied with some "dragons" - even symbolically if "dragon" is to replace traditional "eagle" and some Romean "C-C-C-Cs" it would not be hard at all for us, as dragon symbolism and historical figures with nicknames were realtively present and even "numerous" :) So yeah - enter the dragon for safety, not confrontation... however, China must know that we lost any war i.e. confrontation in which we were attacked from all sides (Bulgaria, Hunagry, Croatia today) so our situation is "undefendable" even with many dragons and best of Japan ;)

thanks for your care, thanks for interest and thanks for sending cuties - but hardly if you know the trends, country as old as Japan and exodus to "where money is greater"... if however you can help with cuties, scientists and honest people, it becomes more brighter :) ... however small critique - our official GDP (by IMF and other sources) for this year is over 9,500 dolla-euros and with PPP added even greater making it somehow like over 23,000 dolls, quasi. It is not holy book, not something absolute and we are ceratainly not "tax haven" nor place "where illegal things like prostitution, drugs and gamble" makes it higher, so maybe it is realistic figure by IMF, don't know :yes but maybe small a bit :) ...so for numbers quasi straight, and is by quasi-numbers higher than China, dear Thailand and Pakistan... so it is not about not being able to invest in "dragons" (for example), arming friend Japan etc. it is more like we are not investing much in army, being quasi-civilized and civilian society with aims to conquer space (not to mention particular planets)) ... we love you and will cooperate greately in the future (there was one quasi-soothsayer family in XIX c Serbia which predicted "We see Asian people living on Morava - our quasi-central river here - to simplify it) but we also have plans with Thailand, Japan, Indonesia. China is power and we like your care, but social things very bleak and most likely we must join UN after "they" recognize us :) Have fun & love, but priority is sorting our Thai relations, "dragons" later... hope you be happy country and some annex is possible.... ultimately my goal is for you to join here above all and make more fun forum, but also as very influential we can deliver invitations for the EU as well - definitely you, Japan, Korea and whole SEA qualify and are in our plans as priority to join :yes

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-28 14:31, Wednesday

of course China and us is not only "dragons" - on pic is Chinese J-20 "mighty dragon" stealth "fighter" which, no secret, we helped them develop ;) and something we might drive :) since this is (quasi) military subjects forum including modern warfare, can be interesting subject per se and would be great to add if you know something about it and capabilites, could help e-file designers for stats ; - but also economy and many other things... I'm not some China apologetic, nor any country in this hm-hm planet, but not hiding my "open all" for China cuties :)

in that sense Chinese (quasi) mines are a lot in some media as well, so small link to one "lovely" mine in Papua, Indonesia. Luckily we haven't reached such level to "controversies" to escalate into shootings, killings and armed things like there, allegedly :) Yet some quasi informed about some "kung fu" clashes including Chinese here, around mines etc. :) But worth knowing and comparing... if you care about own country, kids, future, worst would be to turn ourself into total "bananisation", becoming nation of "pimps" and waste etc, on every level and be sure that nobody east or west care about it - since we are already turned into one on many levels, including territorial disputes which are not present in "developed countries" (except potentially few like Japan, UK etc). So to compare, where ops are run by comps including western ones ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasberg_mine

difference is that at least i could see some poor Chinese girl around and offer marriage, hardly you will find American girl selling you batteries, pencils or "hot dog" (it is lie about Chinese))... for example. My "luck" is that i worked in some private (domestic or maybe mixed) companies and seen workers being exploited, unprotected, without any intention to marry, lack of decent girls etc etc so i can understand... Media is world for itself, with solid economical status today, some ever rich comparatevly etc.

Europe itself is great subject, philosophical as well as for identity you must have at least some common elements... just imagine future situation in which you are in some far away country, you are in trouble and there is only one embassy - of EU... would you trust your interest and safety being defended by some official from big EU nation :lol Philosophical on many levels, but question remains as well would you trust own official :lol ...and then Yingluck, my thunderstruck, very good symbol.

internet is great power, if able use it well and enlarge own knowledge. Compare things, find connections etc. ...in that sense, since we are on it - would be great to hear from those billions there, even here, esp. from my dear "third world" ; ...there is saying that Japanese, Americans (and maybe Koreans) do not use/like old things. But there are billions of others, what you think :) will you allow me to mention your countries without putting a line nor helping me? What you think about our "mighty dragon" above your skies, our Yingie, sexual developments, economy and did we play constructive, destructive or else role once? where did i get it all wrong mentioning your place, and when we annes? etc etc welcome. of course i will post forever, but since it is fresh, friendly and present around as subject... be sure nobody can separate us from Japan, oldest ally - e. Meiji rarely wrote letters, mind that, but we hear calls from Okinawa ;) welc again, simply let's share and hear what you think and make this world more nicer place...

J 20 "mighty dragon" - we need about 1000 for safety :lol but also wanna hear thoughts and China role... it is rarely said that China is country with the most beautiful women on planet ;

Ale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Ale » 2022-09-30 12:45, Friday

https://min.news/en/military/0bed7d6a91 ... f2d98.html

while text is serious, not "yellow" at all and respect to mister Fan, very helpful also and helped me explain some geopolitical things, US strategies from Clinton to Biden (they were pals once) via Bushes and Obama etc but also that interesting "terminology issue" and its implications in your region, always wondered where exact "trick" is with Asia-Pacific (where China is pivotal for example) to Indo-Pacific (where other big country but less developed, is in tht "mix") how i understood previously etc :yes but there is much more, because if you consider theories that Japanese are distantly related to Indonesians and many SEA populations as well, terminology makes sense :) Most seriously, serious text and I read it carefully, combining US papers and China view. I'm also from the region (very small but crucial) where terminilogy and exonims varied through time - for small unimportant example "Balkan" (aka "the Baklavas")) was used (as it should and is based on exonym for mountain in Bulgaria) for whole SE Europe (hence Balkan wars 110 years ago) and later it even (totally wrong) transformed into name for ex-Yugosarmatia space or even space outside EU today (so plus Albania) etc. etc. etc. Even Yugosarmatia i.e. - Slavia is ineteresting in terms of terminology and endo-, exonym evaluations... but most importnat considering exonyms is that our tribe name (and one way to pronounce it) probably originiate from Sanskrit - making us eternally related (and very popular) in "your region" be it "Asia-Pac" or "Indo-Pac" ... again, serious text and worth for me, without any sarcasms, dealing with serious subjects of US approaches to the very big, important and cute region and China position(s).

however, for lighter subject, must turn attention to this part of text, found by the end of article by exact quotation:
...Republican forces represented by Trump will still influence and even influence the US political situation and domestic and foreign policies for a long time. Allies have reason to doubt the continuation of US policies after Biden. sex.
:lol what "sex" got to do with it, besides it is a bit inappropriate considering Joe's age :) (...nonetheless, small mistake by Chinese friends in translation worth some smiles, but unimportant while respect for text)

since one part of report/text includes lines like "US and current administration would like greater involvement of European countries in Asia-Pac" we are involved for long time (since Meiji and Milan)) very influential and that is completely in line with all :) We are also only country in Europe (or few) where Chinese, Indians, Indonesians (soon Thais) can enter visa-free, but unimportant ; and working on "dragons" (ups!) one of the pan-E/SE Asian symbols since Branko, Dečanski and empire :) ...even Yingluck is sign of our involvement and active role and is sign that we did not forget region ) ...since on Yingie and passports subject, read Thai press articles about some Myanmar beauty queen having to relocate due to political reasons to Thailand but was recently denied entry so (allegedly) she went to Canada etc. Wonder where is our state and offices to react in such situations and give papers and call to SEA beauties as well, sending message and hint to SEA beauties about Serbia being place of welcome :) anyway...

however seriously again, nobody can't deny (and criticize) us for not being engaged in region and not caring... but we also must think about own citizens and their safety. In that sense I already talked about old ties (and spectacularity)) relations with Japan, incredible relations with China, Indonesia, Thailand etc. so i'll add some Wiki lines about Myanmar and us as well for the end:
relations between Burma and Yugoslavia...fall into special category of relations...while the political cooperation between these two countries cannot be ignored
by Chinese long time ago. or:
...desires to transform Burma into the "Yugoslavia of Asia."
hopefully not :) maybe exchange name with "Serbia" and then it is OK :) or:
...the 18th ambassador of Myanmar to Serbia, donated a bronze statue of Buddha to the Middle Way Therawada Buddhist Association in Belgrade
first Buddha arrived in Serbia from Japan, 100 years ago as well... but we like also things like shintoism, verious native naturalistic religions as well... so we are active there, not only due to our "Sanskrital" nature, but today and in the future as well, like Thailand ; ...however, beauty queen affair was oversight, would be nice "point of prestige" with all girls there.....

have a nice weekend and join, lots to talk about and deepen ties :yes