Redline - kind of advertisement

Place of the offtopic, funny or interesting threads, discussions about history, politics, movies and other war games.

Moderator: von Schweinewitz

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Redline - kind of advertisement

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-07-06 18:04, Monday

Redline is a card-game like Magic the Gathering but also mend it with the sheer fun of Battletech. An interesting project what may interest some of you!
For real infos and stuffs I drop you some links!

Redline official site:
www.redlinegame.com/
Coming to Kickstarter:
https://www.redlinegame.com/redline-tac ... ckstarter/
If you interested in Redline you could sign up for a kind of newsletter otherwise (according my best knowledge) the Kickstarter campaign launch around the middle of july, 2020... (15.th of July most probably)

And a poster I made for advertise Redline:

Sorry if such advertisement is against the CoC but please, share this on other forums! I think Redline deserves to be great as I like it very much and strongly think this is easily one of the best card games since almost a decade or so!

Thanks!

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Redline - kind of advertisement

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-08-03 07:10, Monday

Good news everyone! Redline Kickstarter campaign launched today!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ca ... ard-combat

Please visit it, have a look and consider to support it! If you decide not your taste, well, then please share the link and this news on other forums and social media you use! For both ends I thank you all!

P.S.: Well, I advertise it not because I like the project but also have my (p)art in it :)

Ale
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Redline - kind of advertisement

Post by Ale » 2020-08-03 12:31, Monday

well i can't use my influence on "Rai TV" in this case :) and don't have any social media, just experimented shortly with that... couldn't find it on itch & indiedb, usual way but it's now in backing phase so... i've sent a link somewhere, closest i personally get to genre is DD and like. don't dispair if it fails it happens, good luck