??? Promotion Ceremony 2020 ???

Place of the offtopic, funny or interesting threads, discussions about history, politics, movies and other war games.

Moderator: von Schweinewitz

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

??? Promotion Ceremony 2020 ???

Post by randowe » 2020-08-22 09:26, Saturday

Hello everyone :howdy
It has been a while seen the latest public promotion ceremony. If i remember correctly, it was held at JP's in january 2018!
So after more than 2 and a half years, i think the time has come to appreciate the service of some members of the forum.
Of course i have not the rights to promote anyone, but i would like to nominee some of our members.
If nothing further happens, than this will be just my way of saying "thank you for your service" :notworthy :notworthy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ Nominee for a Promotion to Second Lieutenant +++

kowdar - for the conversion of a truckload of PeG campaigns to OG. For the maintainance of opengeneral.pl.

Duke Falcon - for the creation of his OG fantasy universe which contains efiles, campaigns, icons and maps.

Waldzios - for his work on the Gustlik Efiles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ Nominee for a Promotion to First Lieutenant +++

Parabellum - for is continuous efforts on the battlefields of many CCs and his liason duties at raiders forum.

+++ Nominee for a Promotion to Captain +++

sympatyk - for making more than 100 maps as well as around 20 XXL maps. And for his liason duties with opengeneral.pl.

+++ Nominee for a Promotion to Major +++

Urica - for making more than 110 maps and the creation of many high quality campaigns for the KAISER Efile.

Puma - for his work on his Basekorp efile and campaigns.

+++ Honorable mention, nominee as officer cadet +++

Major Heinz will be given the (unofficial and not existing in this forum :lol ) status as a officer cadet (estonian: Kadet) for designing two OG campaigns and his efforts on the battlefields of his Open General Youtube Let's Plays. We will follow his future career with goodwill :cool
Image Slava Ukraini!

lvjtn
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps

Re: ??? Promotion Ceremony 2020 ???

Post by lvjtn » 2020-08-26 12:34, Wednesday

thanks for the reminder!

and you have very good points, though first we should decide who should promote the candidates (mods, admins, Luis, or else?), i'd say, let's all admins allow to participate in the decision, but it's only my personal opinion

actually i like the new "kadet" rank :clap

(edit: and i definitely nominate you, Clemens to get a higher rank, your maps and enthusiasm are incredibly important for this community :2cents )
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns:

sympatyk
Major
Major

Post by sympatyk » 2020-08-26 16:23, Wednesday

lvjtn wrote:
2020-08-26 12:34, Wednesday

(edit: and i definitely nominate you, Clemens to get a higher rank, your maps and enthusiasm are incredibly important for this community :2cents )
Definitely :yes

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by randowe » 2020-08-27 20:01, Thursday

The topic has been delegated to the High Command and the members of the forum will get further notice soon :cool

This thread can be locked or deleted :howdy
Image Slava Ukraini!

lvjtn

Post by lvjtn » 2020-09-19 08:08, Saturday

just a reminder: this forum was officially opened between 21st and 29th sept 2019, so the admins discussed the date of the 2020 promotion ceremony, and be ready to celebrate the next sunday (27th sept)

stay safe! :howdy
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns: