Lost sheep returning...

Place of the offtopic, funny or interesting threads, discussions about history, politics, movies and other war games.

Moderator: von Schweinewitz

WPJackson
Private
Private

Lost sheep returning...

Post by WPJackson » 2023-03-09 15:07, Thursday

Hello all!
It has been a few years since I've been on the OG forum... I see some familiar names. Honestly, I didn't think there would still be an internet presence for this old game! I had to re-register; apparently something happened in 2019? Anyway, I saw that there was a newer version of OG so I tried to download it. Nothing happened as far as I can tell. My game shows a date of 14 Oct 2019, is that the latest?

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Lost sheep returning...

Post by randowe » 2023-04-06 13:50, Thursday

WPJackson wrote:
2023-03-09 15:07, Thursday
Hello all!
It has been a few years since I've been on the OG forum... I see some familiar names. Honestly, I didn't think there would still be an internet presence for this old game! I had to re-register; apparently something happened in 2019? Anyway, I saw that there was a newer version of OG so I tried to download it. Nothing happened as far as I can tell. My game shows a date of 14 Oct 2019, is that the latest?
Welcome to the forum :howdy

There is a newer version of OG available from the OG homepage. You'll find the link to the homepage at the top left forum navigation.
Image Slava Ukraini!