This topic will be updated to include the change-log for the latest release
Latest release: 22.214.171.124
- Now is possible to set base map to zero when designing scenarios
- When purchasing recon class units, no transport was allowed, even if the unit can use it.
- Improved 2 tooltips on Campaign editor related to initial prestige for human player.
- Stations was not removed when importing a .map file
- When editing railroads in a hex having a rail-station and all branches are removed, the rail-station is automatically removed too
- MapView: Selecting an unit and Ctrl+RClicking in a second one, assign the selected unit to follow that 2nd one
- MapView: Ctrl+RClicking in a selected unit who is following another one, makes the selected unit free (breaks following)
- UnitsView: option to delete units is worked out to allow selecting more than one unit to remove. Suite will take care of containers/contained while removing. Please notice that "cut" function remains the same, copying the unit to clipboard first, but deleting units won't.