Open General Discord

Discussing the game, editor (Suite) and the related tools.
randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Open General Discord

Post by randowe » 2022-09-10 14:48, Saturday

Hello everyone :howdy

What about an Open General Discord server?

It is a more casual way of communication and chatting and maybe it can be attractive to people that would not join this forum.
A Discord server can be created in a minute and people can easily join. What do you think?
Is anybody here using Discord?
Image Slava Ukraini!

Wonderdoctor
Generalstabsveterinär
Generalstabsveterinär

Re: Open General Discord

Post by Wonderdoctor » 2022-09-10 19:57, Saturday

randowe wrote:
2022-09-10 14:48, Saturday
Is anybody here using Discord?
My teenage kids are :D I am sure they can teach me.

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by randowe » 2022-09-12 17:37, Monday

Thanks for you post Doc :howdy

But for two people we don't need to start a server i guess :lol I am an idiot, because again and again i want to think that this game and community has a future when in fact there is none :bonk :bonk :bonk
Image Slava Ukraini!

sympatyk
Major
Major

Post by sympatyk » 2022-09-12 19:11, Monday

:howdy
It's not about that ...
It's best to write about this game here - on the forum ...

"Slava Ukraini!" - now very much in place, but during the Second World War, under this cry, mass murders of civilians were carried out. It was never accounted for - because in Soviet times it was forbidden to talk about it, and now it would be best for all political forces - if the memory of it died ...

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by randowe » 2022-09-12 19:35, Monday

sympatyk wrote:
2022-09-12 19:11, Monday
:howdy
It's not about that ...
It's best to write about this game here - on the forum ...
Discord is not a replacement for the forum, but an additional, more casual and modern, channel of communication. I see how it works in other hobbies i have, as a addition beyond the forums and homepages. Also, i think many younger gamers have discord anway, so one or two might would join the server if we had one. But if only one member of this forum is able to write a positive response, then we don't need to start anything. As i wrote, i am an idiot for trying again and again. I have to learn to emotionally disconect :bonk :bonk :bonk

sympatyk wrote:
2022-09-12 19:11, Monday
"Slava Ukraini!" - now very much in place, but during the Second World War, under this cry, mass murders of civilians were carried out. It was never accounted for - because in Soviet times it was forbidden to talk about it, and now it would be best for all political forces - if the memory of it died ...
I know the history behind it and i know the discussion but i decided to use it like millions of people all across the world to show support for Ukraine in its fight against Faszyzm rosyjski. And now i have to justify myself here. Not good.
Image Slava Ukraini!

sympatyk
Major
Major

Post by sympatyk » 2022-09-12 20:57, Monday

You don't have to justify yourself - since you know the history
However, there are people who do not know the history or know its false face (it was deliberately faked - historians officially speak of 50 - 60 thousand murdered) Of course, I wish the Ukrainians good luck
I condemn Russia (this is for the sake of clarity of discussion)

I am speaking not only in this aspect ...
Politics - often gives terms such as fascism, nationalism, anti-progress ... and in fact it is about money, power, influence, subordination ... and what is this war about?
... For energy domination, food flow control?