Problems in scenario 13 gergovia of Caesar Campaign

Discussing the game, editor (Suite) and the related tools.
mrubiopm9
Private
Private

Problems in scenario 13 gergovia of Caesar Campaign

Post by mrubiopm9 » 2023-02-26 12:46, Sunday

I have problems in this scenario (13 Gergovia) of Caesar Campaign

I have reach the objetive VH in Gergovia on time for a victory (brilliant victory must be imposible¡¡¡) but the game didnt end at the moment i conquer the VH

If i continue playing the result is a loss because i "diddnt take all the VH on time". I cant see no more VH´s in the strategic maps

Surely i have missing something important. Help¡¡¡ The senate will kill me without merci despite off my previous victorys

Thank you in advance

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Problems in scenario 13 gergovia of Caesar Campaign

Post by randowe » 2023-02-26 17:08, Sunday

mrubiopm9 wrote:
2023-02-26 12:46, Sunday
I have problems in this scenario (13 Gergovia) of Caesar Campaign

I have reach the objetive VH in Gergovia on time for a victory (brilliant victory must be imposible¡¡¡) but the game didnt end at the moment i conquer the VH

If i continue playing the result is a loss because i "diddnt take all the VH on time". I cant see no more VH´s in the strategic maps

Surely i have missing something important. Help¡¡¡ The senate will kill me without merci despite off my previous victorys

Thank you in advance
Welcome to the forum :howdy

There is just one VH in the scenario and it is already under your control. So you don't have to attack the city at all. In the city is just a enemy supply hex.
But there are several Escape Hex at the eastern map edge and you have to retreat 24 units through these hex. The intro text does not offer any information on what to do but i think you should retreat your units, using the escape hex :dunno
EDIT: Retreat 24 units and prevent the enemy from capturing your VH (Caesar's Camp).
Image Slava Ukraini!

mrubiopm9
Private
Private

Re: Problems in scenario 13 gergovia of Caesar Campaign

Post by mrubiopm9 » 2023-03-08 07:54, Wednesday

ThanK You

I´ll try this afternoon