Thank you, Poland.

Polskojęzyczne Forum.

Moderator: Jaro

Micha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Thank you, Poland.

Post by Micha » 2021-12-02 20:16, Thursday

Thank you Poland, for all you do for us on your border. We will not forget.
www.peoplesgeneral.de
Slava Ukraina !

sympatyk
Major
Major

Re: Thank you, Poland.

Post by sympatyk » 2021-12-03 15:33, Friday

:howdy
Yes, Poland defends the EU border
It is a pity that people are hostages in this dispute
The only question is - does the EU understand and protect Poland (economically)?

Micha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Micha » 2021-12-03 21:41, Friday

Hello , i hope the EU will help but i dont really beleave it.
www.peoplesgeneral.de
Slava Ukraina !

Ale
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Ale » 2021-12-04 20:35, Saturday

world is a circus....

for example - conservatives and religious people (don't care who believes what) defending bordellos (not "freedom" if forced or traded or brainwashed) and families with same-sex parents (don't care either, not pro nor contra if that offends someone, just example from real life) some of the most decreasing population countries in the world quasi defending nation, countries with raging heroine addiction among youth and unchecked crime (every life is important?) pretending that they care about other kids, slave owning countries are pretending that they defend people's communism etc. etc. etc. Not to mention coalitions which hardly created any better places in countries millions want to leave and are wandering about whole southern and eastern Europe borders, sometimes hostages, sometimes weapons as quite few presidents and PMs without hiding expressed how they will "let millions go if....." (not only that one, some now ex in office) and what happened indeed few years ago at repeatable peak. Not my opinion just state of things in the world, while illegal immigration is normally something to fight, because what is point in living in shotty place or point of certain papers and passports, waiting on borders for eventual border control (what is situation we live in here) if some think they can just go wherever they want and settle there...

should we congratulate all on created stability from Afganistan, via Syria and Libya to Africa (and Latin America is not some heaven)... EU couldn't even make some important conference with strict goals and tough tone and border resolutions on ex-Yugosarmatian space to finish things a la Berlin conference or London conference in XIX and early XX c - let alone Africa, central Asia, middle East etc... if anyone thinks migrants are something not related to my place, well few years ago hundreds literally camped in the city center alone without much control going around in thousands, even few killings among themselves and so on. Besides, one neighbor country also advocate walls for every country - doesn't look nice for European neighbor values and there is also efficiency issue - for how long should we all erect walls if that is permanent state of things and why if migrants are need of old and decreasing population and decrease in numbers etc. etc. most visible in countries without immigration... not to mention our decadence (no opinion again, i like playing strategy games for example, so what... i'm only against brainwashing, forcing, trafficing, spreading drugs and ruining lives etc)

yeah, specifically I understood why is this "sensitive" with Russian intent behing it, but i commented because there is illegal penetration everywhere nowdays and wanted to summarize that some sent them also with threats before and we could suffer without economical help from Germany among others.... Greek papers say that migration problem was charcterised by one Dutch politician (even their PM i think) as "geographical bad luck" aiming at countries with problems - I don't accept that as actually migrants want to go to other places and some called them there so it is nobody's "geographical bad luck" ; (while we certainly will be even less "European" and "pale" in the future, like you) Only for non-European readers my take, shortly and there is much longer take from every angle, not place.... good luck to Polish gamers and if i'm to say thank you I could for XIX issues and they priniting our poems without having own country even, from Scyth to true Slaves outhere :yes

have fun all and enjoy games, not gonna post around and can't speak your langueage sadly and like political document support for us from your country (but in vain as there will be no democratic processes)) just noticed Micha's post in free forum we have and always with satire and seriousness on things affecting us all and our kids in the future, not talking about your country which is helpful and enlarging economical trade with us nor i talked to Micha (thanks for chance to put few lines, btw) just things in total and "happenings" in what i consider "Planet Circus"...