CC LVII Announcement

Romanian Campaign 1941-45 by Drag Dasan for OpenAK Efile.

Moderator: Parabellum

CC Team
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

CC LVII Announcement

Post by CC Team » 2019-09-22 07:44, Sunday

CC Team is proud to announce

Campaign Challenge LVII

Drag D's

Romanian Campaign 1941-1945 v 1.0

(Open AK efile)

Intro Text :

Romania joined the German led invasion of the Soviet Union on June 22, 1941. Nearly 800,000 Romanian troops fought on the Eastern front. Areas that were annexed by the Soviets were reincorporated into Romania. By 1943, the tide began to turn and the Soviets pushed further west closer to Romania. Foreseeing the fall of Nazi Germany, Romania switched sides during King Michael's Coup on 23 August 1944. Romanian troops then fought alongside the Soviet Army until the end of war, reaching as far as Czechoslovakia and Austria.

Campaign info
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
17 scenarios

Player 100 % / AI 100 % for a medium difficulty gameplay experience.
Player 150%-200% / AI 100 % for an easy and very easy difficulty gameplay experience.

-There is no prestige given after-scenario, all being gained during scenario.
- In defensive scenarios the player is awarded 100 pp per turn.
-The auto-refit at HQ is disabled throughout the campaign .
This means that the player must carefully manage the prestige and the core upgrades.

A few words from the campaign's designer, Drag D

I'd like to extend my thanks to JP's Panzers forum community for existing and for keeping alive the passion for Panzer General 2 .

I've worked on and off on this campaign since 2003 . In 2009 the PG2 version was done and released. Now, in 2011 the version 1.0 for OpenGen is also ready.

When I started, there were very few to no maps that could be used for a Romanian campaign. So I found myself in the position to learn how to make new maps, a process that I still consider the most complicated part of modding PG2/OpenGen. Since 2003 many things have changed for the better. More units in the equipment files for minor nations like Romania, higher quality campaigns in general but still Romania deserved a better representation through a campaign. I hope my campaign will meet expectation of players and raises to the quality of modern OpenGen campaigns.

This campaign uses several modified versions of scenarios by the following SCENARIO DESIGNERS : Johan "Karhu" Altier-Leca (for Odessa scenario ), Santiago Fuertes (Operation "Trappenjagd" scenario), Sapper (Operation Wintergewitter scenario) , Leon Usachov (Defence of Sevastopol scenario) , Denis "ArmygroupDF" Felling (Assault on (Buda)Pest )

PLAYTESTERS : Teophil , Clu, 1 Terminator and PzManiac for PG2 version ; Devil's Brigade and Gixian for OpenGen version.

The playing levels are as follows:

25% Mareşal General's Challenge
50% General de brigadă's Challenge
100% Locotenent's Challenge
150% Sergent’s Challenge
200% and above Soldat’s Challenge

Players playing at the two lowest levels ( Mareşal General, General de brigadă ) are as usual asked to refrain from reloading during a scenario, or reloading for prototypes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download package for OpenGen:

EFILE_CC57.zip

Original post updated by lvjtn
:monster Image :monster
Parabellum, Urica, Wonderdoctor, lvjtn