REDrake's REDPac Efile thread

Discussions about official and unofficial OpenGen Efiles.

Moderator: REDrake

REDrake
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

REDrake's REDPac Efile thread

Post by REDrake » 2019-09-27 05:46, Friday

Thread open. News coming soon...

BigRon
Private
Private

Re: REDrake's REDPac Efile thread

Post by BigRon » 2019-09-29 12:30, Sunday

Hoping I can play it soon! :)

REDrake
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by REDrake » 2020-09-02 11:55, Wednesday

Obviously no work has been done this past almost 1 year on my e-file. I still have the files and the campaigns I worked on, but I will need some time to look over them and see where can I start over.
Old JP's Panzers boards are down for good, so there is no chance to recover my old thread.

I had a monumental crash on my home laptop early this year that made me lose a lot of files, but thankfully everything that I worked on my e-file was already saved since the last time I worked on it in October 2019 on a flash drive.

My Superblitz campaign was very close to being finished, 6-7 scenarios left to do, but it still needed refinement, fixing, texts and of course testing. As in this alternate WW2 campaign, the war ends in November 1944, it should have some interesting possibilities...

randowe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by randowe » 2020-09-02 16:55, Wednesday

:howdy

I don't know if this is of any relevance nowadays, but when this forum was new, i copied my testrun of your DMK campaign from JP's to this forum because i somehow liked it will the pictures and stuff: viewtopic.php?p=1265#p1265

REDrake
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by REDrake » 2020-09-07 07:58, Monday

randowe wrote:
2020-09-02 16:55, Wednesday
:howdy

I don't know if this is of any relevance nowadays, but when this forum was new, i copied my testrun of your DMK campaign from JP's to this forum because i somehow liked it will the pictures and stuff: viewtopic.php?p=1265#p1265
I know. I saw. Thanks.

At least one of those threads was saved...

Made a few fixes on my e-file after re-reading that thread (including Westfalen fix of the name...).

Started looking over the campaigns I had in works. Looks like my Superblitz campaign with Germany (64 scenarios is close to being finished). Only 7 scenarios left to do. But I do have to write texts, modify the Leningrad scenario, by including the newer bigger Randowe's Leningrad map and then test it myself, beyond scenario 11.

Hopefully, if I have time, I will finish it this year...

REDrake
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by REDrake » 2020-09-17 16:14, Thursday

Now I am down to 3 scenarios left to do. The campaign at this point has 65 scenarios on the main scenarios tree covering Whermacht.

In the future the campaign will cover Kriegsmarine and naval invasions and Afrika Korps. 2 paths which only exists on paper. Except for Scapa Flow scenario for Kriegsmarine path.

Outside of these alternate history campaigns, I am planning on doing several smaller campaigns (max 12 scenarios) covering historical cover of various WW2 generals. Not the already overly used generals like Guderian, Rommel or Manstein, but lesser covered generals who should provide some interesting stories. So far I planned out the structure of a campaign covering Geyr von Schweppenburg and one covering Ferdinand Schörner.