CC LXXI Announcement

Hungarian Royal Army 1939-45 by Csaba Zsadányi-Nagy (lvjtn) for LXF Efile.

Moderator: Parabellum

CC Team
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

CC LXXI Announcement

Post by CC Team » 2019-09-22 11:20, Sunday

CC Team is proud to announce
CAMPAIGN CHALLENGE LXXI
lvjtn's
Hungarian Royal Army 1939-1945
For LXF e-file

Intro: by lvjtn
“Our nation never accepted the Treaty of Trianon when we lost 2/3 of our territories and population. 3 million ethnic Hungarians live outside the borders. We claim all territories we lost in 1920 and hopefully we can regain a significant part of them with the support of our allied friend, Germany. When we will be strong enough, we can start a crusade against our arch enemy, the Bolsheviks.”

The first part of the campaign (1939-42) is not too hard, the second part (1943-45) is more and more challenging, 7th and 14th scenarios are brutal. Depending on your prestige setting, skills and luck, you may miss the BVs in several scenarios. If you think it is too frustrating, don’t play too much scenarios a day. Though that’s realistic. Moreover, the last scenarios are easier in this campaign than they were in reality. I tried to make a campaign balancing between fun and the feeling of the story of the HRA, but whenever realism would corrupt the playability, i chose the playability. It’s only a “semi-historical” campaign.

One word from CC Team's Thomsen:
Lvjtn aka Csaba is a veteran OG player, designer, creator etc. For the first time we will play one of his campaigns. I can say that in general Csaba's campaigns are not on the easy side but on the other hand they are definitely playable and I guarantee that you won't get bored as they include a variety of scenario ideas and use lots of new OG features but not for the sake of only using them. They are simply used when they fit and add something valuable to the game. All in all, this CC is a quality work tested by many people, so I'm convinced that you won't regret playing it.

Enjoy the Challenge!

Requirements:
OpenGen, 0.90.59.0 version or newer.

Be sure also to download latest OpenIcons file

The playing levels are as follows:

40% Field Marshal's level
60% General's level
80% Officer's level
100% NCO level
120% or above Troopie's level

Players playing at the two lowest prestige levels (Field Marshal and General) as usual are asked to refrain from reloading during a scenario, or reloading for prototypes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download package for OpenGen:

EFILE_CC71.zip

Original post updated by lvjtn
:monster Image :monster
Parabellum, Urica, Wonderdoctor, lvjtn