Promotion Ceremony - March/September 2019

Important news and announcements and general discussions about the forum services, promotions, spam reports.
lvjtn
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps

Promotion Ceremony - March/September 2019

Post by lvjtn » 2019-09-21 05:49, Saturday

The born of this new forum gave us (OG Team members) a chance to express our gratitude to Juankar, for his endless efforts in various tasks like making almost half of our icons, creating the GUI of the game, maintaining more Efiles, and generously helping everybody who contacted him. So we happily announce his promotion to a Major General and also a global moderator. :clap

Everybody else will keep his/her old rank on the new OG forum what s/he got on JP’s forum, after s/he became a verified user, the admins will edit his/her rank and paroli.
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns:

Juankar
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Promotion Ceremony - March/September 2019

Post by Juankar » 2019-09-21 07:38, Saturday

Gentlemen, It's an inmense honor for me to be a General of this army, I gladly assume the appointment with enthusiasm and devotion. As you guys already know, I share with you an unbreakable illusion for this project. Actually it is me who is grateful to you for the trust, the attention and friendship you have given to me both Csaba & Luis over the years. I share with you the dedication and enthusiasm for Open General. Without much success on my part perhaps, I have always wanted an extraordinary wargame like OpenGen to have nice graphics according to it's quality deserves. (I still insist on it :lol :lol :lol).
Lately my tranquility in the forums (never absence) as you know is more than justified due to my dedication to extensive projects that (I humbly hope) to be a boost to this wonderful project that is Open General. Stay tuned.
Again, THANK YOU guys and long life to Open General. We'll never surrender. :sherman :sherman :sherman

de Mont Tonnerre
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by de Mont Tonnerre » 2019-09-21 15:09, Saturday

you absolutly earned it :clap

and muchas gracias for supporting us always all those years :notworthy

:howdy
"Kaiser General and Antique General have pretty good stuff...!" Urica, Fieldmarshal of the Maps
Image Image

Wonderdoctor
Generalstabsveterinär
Generalstabsveterinär

Post by Wonderdoctor » 2019-09-21 21:14, Saturday

Well deserved. :clap And looking forward to more of the magic! :banana

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by randowe » 2019-09-22 10:23, Sunday

A well deserved promotion. Congratulations Juankar :banana Thanks for all the work you did for OG, all your icons and the brilliant KAISER Efile :bow
Image Slava Ukraini!