Come good to the new year everyone !

People’s General Strategies, Tactics, Stats, Campaigns, Conversions, Tips.

Moderator: Micha

Micha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Come good to the new year everyone !

Post by Micha » 2023-12-31 11:20, Sunday

Hello,
a stressful , but also good year comes to the end.
Live-musik, musicscool and in 2023 teaching music for childrens in scool from Class 1 to 4 the first time in my life.
never dreamed this will happen, but new teachers in germany are very soft and quiting job after 5 years working.
So privat music teachers are wellcome.
And i have started a new thing, magic !
bUT UNFORTUNATELLY IT DID NOT WORK in the way i have ecpected, interest for people is not much anymore.
But i have integrated it in my livemusicprogramm for the childrens, they love it.
Unfortunatelly it leaves not much time for gaming than a few minutes per day, but this minutes i"M fully enjoying.
Peg is still fun !
Not to forget , my best whishes to the UKRAINEN Heros, thank you for giving us time to prepare for the russian attack on europe which will come in a few years. I"m absoulutely sure for this.
And i hope Europe will do a better preperation as against Hitler or we will have the same desaster .
And i hope Putins trojan Horse, Orban will leave the EU, sorry Duke, i hope we will stay friends.
I whis nothing more than ending the war , if not possible in an other way lets do a compromise and give Putin the eastern ukraine.
The Guilty for the desaster is Merkel who said no to Ukraine in Nato and now we must pay . The first time in History a woman ruled germany and now our country is ruined. After making peace we should build a big dence line against russia and leve it alone with his clean friends like iran, china , north corea and the other bandit countrys.
Ronald Reagan was rigth and will ever be when he said: RUSSIA IS THE EMPIRE OF EVIL

But after all, let us look brigth in the future, enjoy the silvesterparty and have fun.
www.peoplesgeneral.de
Slava Ukraina !

sympatyk
Major
Major

Re: Come good to the new year everyone !

Post by sympatyk » 2023-12-31 17:49, Sunday

:howdy
Micha
Happy new year

You could say that politics and magic have a lot in common --> both promise (only good things), but they don't deliver
I wouldn't get into magic, even for fun...

Happy new year

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2024-01-05 18:11, Friday

Greetings and Happy New Year!

Long since I were here, right?
And i hope Putins trojan Horse, Orban will leave the EU, sorry Duke, i hope we will stay friends.
No worry, we hate him to. I want to remain in the EU but this "braindead dwarf" is to much of a russian-kisser gay for such an enlightened millieu like the EU.

Anyway I started to review a lot of my things on the net. I overhauled my YouTube and organised stuffs into lists. I even started to upload Fantasy General play videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LaLipHU5XQ
It seemed a good idea to learn how to use Radeon ReLive. I need to test how it works with MWO but I doubt an online game and ReLive together may consume to much resources.

And just a side note: There were always tension between the Ukraine and Russia since they were mere nationstates. There would never be peace among them. Their historic relations way to deeply poisoned.

Micha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Micha » 2024-01-06 13:31, Saturday

Good to know you are not a Orban fan. But i think Orban is not really a Putin friend , he is like Erdogan, trying to get much as possible from both sides.
Nice video, i have played it years before maybe 100 times but never could get more than 10 levels.

Hope you are well. See you
Micha
www.peoplesgeneral.de
Slava Ukraina !

Bombast the Blue
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bombast the Blue » 2024-01-10 20:50, Wednesday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2024-01-05 18:11, Friday
And just a side note: There were always tension between the Ukraine and Russia since they were mere nationstates. There would never be peace among them. Their historic relations way to deeply poisoned.
Not long after the 24th of February, but I think after Bucha was uncovered, Elena wrote on her page that there is bad blood between the two and the rest of the world was yet to see an unimaginable degree of horror. She also believed nuclear action is inevitable.
Of course, to me, personally, they attacked her, which means they attacked me.
If my body had any condition left to be of any use I could well be over there...

But aye, according to some historical notes Elena wrote on her archeology projects pages, Ukraine is fighting for independence since about 800 years ago.
It managed about 150 of it throughout the whole 800.
As main occupiers she mentions, Russian, Turk and Pole. But that is kind of a simplification.
Truth is, it is a damned resource rich large, mainly flat territory. Right in the middle of a bunch of historically aggressive neighbours.
There is not a gram of exaggeration in their assumption that they need integration in some multi country structures to make any prospect of independence realistic.
And the so called West should have actively worked on that direction.
Not in the 10s, not in the 00s, but rather right away in the 90s, immediately after the wall fell.
If the West, US, EU, NATO were anything near the imperialistic monsters depicted in so much inverted world propaganda going around they would have done what was needed since 1990 and by now none of this nonsense would be happening because the EU would have been expanded - laughs - at least all the way onto the Ural Mountains.
Instead of that we had non interference followed by energetic dependence from someone who sees that as an open invitation to advance upon the weak.
At this point only a chain of miracles will prevent a situation in which Russia will launch an attack on the rest of Europe.
The fact that they may not be in good condition to do it will probably not prevent them and may even be the ultimate trigger.

Micha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Micha » 2024-02-28 19:56, Wednesday

Bad times, russia will be our enemy now for manny, manny years. :dunno
www.peoplesgeneral.de
Slava Ukraina !