Status report!

Place of the offtopic, funny or interesting threads, discussions about history, politics, movies and other war games.

Moderator: von Schweinewitz

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Status report!

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-02-11 08:46, Tuesday

Yes, sir! Reportin' sir!

Well, not like Dune2, but reporting.
Somehow I thought it would late a bit more but it seems I could got the first batch of chemo better than I expected. Not like if I feel wonderfull but not lay like a corpse and moan silently. Well, that were a bit harsh, sorry.
The bad point is that my XP sh!t in the middle. I made a dual system with boot selection (WinXP + Win7) and everything went fine untill XP said I must activate it (I did it with the same key I used the last three times and again it said the system IS ACTIVATED!) and not matter what I do it tells me again and again the same while not let me log in (I tried safe mode but all changes reset with the next restart!). Why is is a tragedy? I use Win7 exclusively to play as everything I use for make e-files and such were installed under the XP thus I am unable to launch them under another OS. Gott fick!
Apart from that I will try to fix it or as the most worst option I reinstall everything under Win7 even the XP's MSpaint what is the premier icon-maker tool ever.

As for games I played through the AO's Embers campaign. Anomalous Operations are still one of the must funny e-file I ever tried, a golden egg if one wants some non-historic theme. Also still play Diablo 2 (make it work under Win7 permanently were also a game on it's own) and my Amazon got level 26. Four more level and I could have Valkyrie what I expect much (I always played with army-riser Necro so a melee-char is still unease me a bit but true my Amazon were durable in act I than my Necros in act III ever). Also plan to continue once the Wings of Liberty campaign and also strongly thinking to buy the Heart of the Swarm.
Oh, anyone tried StarCraft remastered? I have legal discs of SC + SC:BW but bothers me I still need to buy the remastered while I not sure HD graphics may worth it or not...

HexCode
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

An Unsurprising Technical Gotcha...

Post by HexCode » 2020-02-11 12:48, Tuesday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-02-11 08:46, Tuesday
The bad point is that my XP sh!t in the middle. I made a dual system with boot selection (WinXP + Win7) and everything went fine until XP said I must activate it (I did it with the same key I used the last three times and again it said the system IS ACTIVATED!) and not matter what I do it tells me again and again the same while not let me log in (I tried safe mode but all changes reset with the next restart!)
Let me guess: you don't use two separate hard disks, each one hosting one and only one MS operating system, do you ? Instead, you use multiple partitions residing within one and the same hard disk, right ?

Ale
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Status report!

Post by Ale » 2020-02-11 14:37, Tuesday

At ease, Duke.

not good at technical stuff, but since you mentioned games... didn't try SC hd but must say - while i liked WC2 and own bundled version in collection, superb sounds and atmosphere - somwhere around SC i realised that RTS is not really "my genre", while game was popular and nice... call it too slow, too uncareful or else but simply couldn't dive into them and stay long in them since WC2... guess i've missed a lot of fun and famous titles, but that is how it was/is )

while on topic of SF, more of management type though, but old DOS "Reunion" game and "Imperioum Galactica 2" were fun and interesting titles from the era, unknown to wider world :yes not some recommendation to others today (but i plan to try to replay first dos title) just mention as Duke maybe knew them and are interesting on topic

Radoye
Royal Navy Battlecruiser Sqn

Post by Radoye » 2020-02-11 15:08, Tuesday

Hey Duke, hope you'll be getting better quick! :ihope

At my work we had problems recently with WinXP activation too, apparently Microsoft has shut down the services that were used to automatically activate it.

Maybe this will help: https://superuser.com/questions/1502796 ... ys-in-2019

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-02-13 16:47, Thursday

@HexCode
Missed! XP installed on a HDD while Win7 on a SSD. I use no partitions anymore as I switched to PC able to house 4 hard disks (HDD, SSD).
I decided to use the dual OSs with boot options to have a workplace (XP as most of my valid softwares were bought for XP and they are 32bit) and a gamer place. Now I need to solve a trouble I never expected: an activated XP what refuses to work.
So far it seems the activation\product key I used so far intented for a limited number of use and I exceeded (seemingly) the amount of reinstalls. It mean I need a new key what not easy as in current state change of such key needs safe mode with command promt to r@pe the system32 stuffs like msoobe.exe or hex edit the WPA events in the registry database. I done such things once seven years ago and it were a nightmare. So, nice stuff await me with this! :thud

@Ale
Two good hungarian games. I were never able to beat Reunion (so I switched to Battle Isle) but Imperium Galactica 1-2 were played through multiple times. It were a sad day when my CD-rom exploded the IG1 cd but IG2 still reinstalled and played ever since I bought it. :yes

Otherwise I started to assemble an IL-28 (1:72, Trumpeter model) and I am far from satisfied. I built some Trumpeter models in the past and they fit always like a dream. Not this one! I need to sand, fill holes and alter whole parts to fit. And it is not an IL-28 but a Harbin B-5. Small details as difference I know, but still... :irate

HexCode
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Technical Forensics...

Post by HexCode » 2020-02-13 17:02, Thursday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-02-13 16:47, Thursday
... an activated XP that refuses to work ... it seems the activation \ product key I used so far was intended for a limited number of uses and I exceeded (seemingly) the number of reinstalls.
Ok, why all these OS re-installations ? By the way, if your XP license is an OEM one, a new computer motherboard would be rejected right off the bat... Ditto for other "extensive" hardware combo changes... As far as I know, it's not the number of successive OEM XP re-installations but rather the hardware configuration(s) involved that determine the outcome.
Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-02-13 16:47, Thursday
It mean I need a new key what not easy as in current state change of such key needs safe mode with command prompt to r@pe the system32 stuffs like msoobe.exe or hex edit the WPA events in the registry database. I done such things once seven years ago and it were a nightmare. So, nice stuff await me with this!
If you desire to pursue a serious technical discussion, well, I'm game... :)
Last edited by HexCode on 2020-02-18 19:20, Tuesday, edited 1 time in total.

Ale
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Ale » 2020-02-13 23:14, Thursday

Duke Falcon wrote:I were never able to beat Reunion
as you probably know, it is abandonware now so i got it. surprisingly smooth runing and user friendly for the time. used it yesterday, unfortunately just too repetitive and tiresome when it comes to control of transport ships... 20+ years ago i had that determination to repeat and repeat until success, nowdays just 30 mins of nostalgia :) ...didn't follow "market" much after 2000, just checked now to see what else they developed and how they ended, now i know - sadly (too fast for me) RTS war games ; ...nice that we mentioned those 2, solid titles in due time. good luck with other problems

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-02-19 18:06, Wednesday

I successfully revived my XP but wonder how long it will work. I have little trust f**king the dll files but that proved the only way. At least I not need to worry about updates :)
I also feel rather well. My thrombocyta and lymphocyta level were low last time but not as low to need immediate medical intervention.
My little Amazon reached level 28 now and still not reached Mephisto's lair. It would be cool to have level 30 when face Mephisto as on level 30 I will get the skill to summon Valkyrie.
And since I hardly sit idle - despite my vow and better judgment - I started to work on XG again and eliminate some bugs, add some new content and such. It is dangerous to have ideas if you make mods as you will unable to finish them but just stop them...
Also found some spare time for myself to watch samurai movies. Kagemusha were a masterpiece just like Ran. Now prepare to watch Throne of Blood and 13 assassins. Anyone could advise some Sengoku or Genpei-kassen era samurai movies?

randowe
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by randowe » 2020-02-19 19:23, Wednesday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-02-19 18:06, Wednesday
Anyone could advise some Sengoku or Genpei-kassen era samurai movies?
Don't know about the era, but i once saw that one in TV:

The Sword of Doom

Image Slava Ukraini!

Ale
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Ale » 2020-02-19 21:17, Wednesday

interesting, though unusual question :yes must admit never watched them and can't answer anything useful, but liked spaghetti westerns - it's basically same thing. Italians borrowed a lot from others (esp. Asians) and presented it like their thing, spaghetti included :) that's where we are similar as we mostly "borrow" as well.... would like to make few "gibanica-easterns" on medieval thematics in local settings, partially influenced by that type of story telling, loyalty-disloyalty, greed, revenge, unforgettable characters etc. (sponsors contact me))

just type for fun (or for post a day), sorry for not being helpful and hope you find some answers over the net and enjoy them... i might watch few myself, thanks for idea :yes

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-03-01 17:54, Sunday

At least they released me from the isolation room of the hospital. Around 25.th. of the last month of winter (sollen in ancient gael) they found out that I have grade 3 neutropenia what is bad. I did not felt anything wrong so I were surprised from such news. But I made it, recovered and came back home. But not for long as of friday 6.th. of marc I will get the next dose of chemo. Would be fun, so much fun! I guess you got it...

Oh hell! Three days of pure boredom that were! I never thought boring could be so much worse than anything else I experienced in my life!

lvjtn
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps

Post by lvjtn » 2020-03-01 22:24, Sunday

jobbulást! :howdy
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns:

Radoye

Post by Radoye » 2020-03-02 21:13, Monday

Hang in there mate, you will make it through!

Wonderdoctor
Generalstabsveterinär
Generalstabsveterinär

Post by Wonderdoctor » 2020-03-02 22:58, Monday

Good start. Keep it up.

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-03-13 18:48, Friday

Got the last chemo and passed the imminent side effects. Now blood sampling comes every week for a month and if everything will be all right I will be done. Of course neutropenia could occur again after 17-21 days of the chemo but meh! I did it once and would do again if necessary.
So it is time to slowly recover more or less my old strength...

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-03-30 17:26, Monday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-03-13 18:48, Friday
Got the last chemo and passed the imminent side effects. Now blood sampling comes every week for a month and if everything will be all right I will be done. Of course neutropenia could occur again after 17-21 days of the chemo but meh! I did it once and would do again if necessary.
So it is time to slowly recover more or less my old strength...
Well, it seems it is not so easy. No blood samplings, staging CTs and such things because of the SARS CoV-2 hysteria. So, if something turns out badly there is no medical solution at the end of may only if my condition became very serious (close to death, just to be really clear what does it mean).
Funny that I almost lack immune-system because of the chemo and could not get medical monitoring. Hard odds for my survival rate, yes, but never bet against me!

lvjtn

Post by lvjtn » 2020-03-31 15:00, Tuesday

it's hard to say that everything will be fine when you see the world what we knew collapsing, i just hope that your strong spirit help you to cope with your medical issue, Gábor. a legjobbakat kívánom!
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns:

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-04-04 16:04, Saturday

Since the COVID-19 lock-away I had some time to kitbash original 1:72 Zvezda samurai kits. So far I finished three leaders for my samurai\ashigaru armies!
From left to right:
Takeda Shingen, Tiger of Kai
Oda Nobunaga, the Daemonking
Uesugi Kenshin, Dragon of Echigo
The Pepsi bootlecap is not for advertising but for scale to see the size of these kitbashed daimyos.
it's hard to say that everything will be fine when you see the world what we knew collapsing, i just hope that your strong spirit help you to cope with your medical issue, Gábor. a legjobbakat kívánom!
Köszönöm, igyekszem! :)

As for general things I found myself entangled playing Warlords Battlecry 2. This time started with the dark elves instead of high elves. Far smoother gameplay...

Bombast the Blue
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bombast the Blue » 2020-08-02 23:57, Sunday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-02-19 18:06, Wednesday
Also found some spare time for myself to watch samurai movies. Kagemusha were a masterpiece just like Ran. Now prepare to watch Throne of Blood and 13 assassins. Anyone could advise some Sengoku or Genpei-kassen era samurai movies?
Just stumbled on this thing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVMEvt-GahQ
The floating castle
Seems to be the movie title...

Bombast the Blue
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bombast the Blue » 2020-08-24 17:04, Monday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-04-04 16:04, Saturday
Since the COVID-19 lock-away I had some time to kitbash original 1:72 Zvezda samurai kits. So far I finished three leaders for my samurai\ashigaru armies!
http://theredbox.com.ua/catalog.htm
These fellows from Ukraine also make half a dozen 1/72 Japanese figure sets which they don't date but they include spearmen, archers, arquebusiers so...
Plus Koreans and Chinese of 16-17th centuries that probably aren't very much out of order next to the Japanese.
The infantries are even in sequence on the catalog (almost in the bottom of the page).
Much higher around the first third of the page there are two samurai artillery sets and higher still, Korean and Chinese cavalries.
Duke Falcon wrote:
As for general things I found myself entangled playing Warlords Battlecry 2. This time started with the dark elves instead of high elves. Far smoother gameplay...
http://theredbox.com.ua/alliance.htm
From the same site, (is it an associate brand or some specialized branch ?) the first line of 1/72 plastic figures I've ever noticed to include Fantasy titles.
Some, from the illustrations, seem to be related (or wanting to impress that idea) with the LOTR movies.
But there's from ancient mythology to zombies...

http://theredbox.com.ua/orion.htm
And this other branch includes mainly 20th century issues (2 exceptions)

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-08-28 18:10, Friday

Bombast the Blue wrote:
2020-08-24 17:04, Monday
Duke Falcon wrote:
http://theredbox.com.ua/catalog.htm
These fellows from Ukraine also make half a dozen 1/72 Japanese figure sets which they don't date but they include spearmen, archers, arquebusiers so...
Plus Koreans and Chinese of 16-17th centuries that probably aren't very much out of order next to the Japanese.
The infantries are even in sequence on the catalog (almost in the bottom of the page).
Much higher around the first third of the page there are two samurai artillery sets and higher still, Korean and Chinese cavalries.
Duke Falcon wrote:
http://theredbox.com.ua/alliance.htm
From the same site, (is it an associate brand or some specialized branch ?) the first line of 1/72 plastic figures I've ever noticed to include Fantasy titles.
Some, from the illustrations, seem to be related (or wanting to impress that idea) with the LOTR movies.
But there's from ancient mythology to zombies...

http://theredbox.com.ua/orion.htm
And this other branch includes mainly 20th century issues (2 exceptions)
I myself go for Zvezda models because of quality and details. I once saw Redbox figures and they were strange. Interesting proportions, many bended parts, lack of details and a huge amount of excess material need to removed with knife. I know that Redbox give 3-4 times more figures per packs than Zvezda but I find Zvezda a more better deal...
Only trouble with Zvezda now that their figures slowly vanish from the market. Samurai battles game box unavailable since 3-4 years and now individual samurai packs also went absent. Sad as those always contained tons of sashimonos and kamon stickers both of things I ran off lately. I still have many ashigarus and samurais need to paint and flagged but without flags and stickers, well, hard to accomplish this task.
I currently have three sides for my samurai armies: Oda, Takeda and Uesugi. Make and paint Uesugi sashimonos are simple, just paint a red dot into a dark blue field. Takeda and even Oda kamons on the other hand, literally said, impossible to make in 1:72 scale. And I must find a solution for this flag-sticker problem soon... If I can't I would really sad and must transform the remaining figures to Móri-clan what I not wish (not yet, as I not want to buy and create new cavalry, pikemen and arqubuisers to make the Móri army equal to my three other clan-based armies)...

Bombast the Blue
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bombast the Blue » 2020-09-07 10:46, Monday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-08-28 18:10, Friday
Sad as those always contained tons of sashimonos and kamon stickers both of things I ran off lately. I still have many ashigarus and samurais need to paint and flagged but without flags and stickers, well, hard to accomplish this task.
https://www.miniatuurwereld.com/Rofur-f ... ai-eng.htm
A possible solution, if you may find them near you or order?

Yes, Zvezda seems to have a tendency for high quality, but also for high price.
And their 1:72 figures seem to be going gradually out of production.

Another brand that has ventured into Japanese and Chinese themes is Caesar's Miniatures.
http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=728

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-12-05 17:56, Saturday

Right, I officially "mindf@cked". Ultrasound, X-ray, CT and MR are all negative but blood-samples still show tumour-markers (albeit very low level). It means they not declared me officially "recovered" and thus I still need to go to different doctors for different treatments and so on.
So f**king boooooring!

The bright side is that I not need to follow certain diets and orders affected my daily routines.
And my Amazon reached leven 47 in Diablo 2...
Oh, and I also created a certain mess for myself when I decided to buy some RedBox samurai artillery (1:72). They looks x1000 times better than other RedBox stuffs the details still (compared with my favoured Zvezda items) childish and rude. The real trouble is that thay made from soft (!!!) plastic! WTF?! Soft plastic, what means exactly mess, not works with the common methods of painting and cementing not to mention that altering soft plastic is a nightmare. But alterations are necessary because historical accuracy or details, see below, are messy at best.

Also plan to try ATOMIC e-file as soon as atomic blitz would be included in it. I got interested...

OH, edit: I also updated my YouTube channel. Afterall, some advertisement may not hurt much :P

Edit again: I just noted I promoted! Wow! I were promoted! Thanks! :banana
When may I get my legion to command? :evil

Ale
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Ale » 2020-12-06 20:07, Sunday

nice to hear, thanks for recommending Diablo for collection too :yes must say still didn't try the game for all the years, being turn based myself :) but looks fun

but let me tell you something about Amazones.... all you know about them from pop culture and games is wrong. Actually, according to both Greeks and Plinius (both Elder and Younger one) it was we who lived near as first neighbors to them in the begining of new era. Remember them as very nice and decent behaving girls, willing to help.... there was that instance when chieftain said to them blah-blah-blah........ :lol

sorry for joke but to me one of joking lines based on some ancient maps (also published in London & Austria in XVIII c) and i like to use it when they are mentioned... take care.

Bombast the Blue
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bombast the Blue » 2020-12-06 23:41, Sunday

Duke Falcon wrote:
2020-12-05 17:56, Saturday
Oh, and I also created a certain mess for myself when I decided to buy some RedBox samurai artillery (1:72). They looks x1000 times better than other RedBox stuffs the details still (compared with my favoured Zvezda items) childish and rude. The real trouble is that thay made from soft (!!!) plastic! WTF?! Soft plastic, what means exactly mess, not works with the common methods of painting and cementing not to mention that altering soft plastic is a nightmare. But alterations are necessary because historical accuracy or details, see below, are messy at best.
The hard plastic figures in my "army" are rare exceptions.
A few from the Esci figures issued in the vehicle series (actually don't have any complete set) and a trio of Fujimi boxes (those complete).
Plus vehicle or gun crews...
They're better in various ways but they end up being much more expensive, a very big drawback for wargamers, specially those with weak budgets.
The idea being a diorama, much better to get the hard plastic ones if available.

Trying to glue soft plastic parts is something I think I did once or twice, probably with UHU and with weak results.
Guessing from general experience I'd probably bet on 2 part epoxy adhesive.
A quick research actually returned a forum topic about the subject in which someone suggests that.
But there are other suggestions including a very detailed one on the bottom post.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=306290

Never managed to paint many of the little fellows.
Of course, first of all there is the usual advice to wash the figures before painting, on soapy water I think.
Actually, I think I never did that. I applied a coat of varnish, as a sort of primer.
At least some kit paint lines include matt and gloss varnish variants (supposed to be) proper for plastic models. I always used matt.
The figures gain a bit of stiffness making them a bit more like hard plastic although you have to be careful not to force any sticking/thin parts enough to break the varnish.
Additionally, paint fixes better on the varnish than directly on the plastic.
Finally, I applied a second coat of varnish after the painting was done.
Protects the paint and adds a bit more of that stiffness factor.
The most difficult, potentially messy part, was the stirring process.
The damn varnish was clearly more difficult to stir than paint and if I applied it without reaching the proper consistency I got the figures covered in whitish blobs and all the previous work ruined.
Although that was long ago. Maybe there are "easier" varnishes nowadays that I never got to know about...

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2020-12-25 19:10, Friday

thanks for recommending Diablo for collection
I also recommend Baldur's Gate series (BG1 + Tales of the Sword Coasts + BG2 + Throne of Bhaal)! Immense fun and a genuine game!
Of course, first of all there is the usual advice to wash the figures before painting, on soapy water I think.
I used cyano-acrylate for glue soft plastic and immediately put them top of the heater so the cyanic-vapor "handled" the figurines' surface (and caused terrible headache but I got adapted long ago). This way the surface became nicely ready to paint and such. A little trick for summertime (see the heater problem) as outdoor use of this is much safer...

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2021-01-08 18:43, Friday

Things so far are not trully better than 2020 were...
I managed to transform a 100GB HDD from a dead laptop to an external drive. Installed MWO (MechWarrior Online) upon it, what took ~11 hours. Were lots of joy and happiness when the installer finished and the "Play" button appeared...

Earthquake came and the reading head of the working HDD just said: Farewell and thanks for all the fish!
Because of the head's damage it can not be reformatted. No 100GB HDD no MWO...
Two days wasted from my life...

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2021-02-07 07:45, Sunday

It were long ago, I frankly admit, that a game were such addictive for me like MechWarrior Online.
So hard to finish it and not play "just one more match"! Everything I currently working on suffers serious delays (OG stuffs for example) just because I ride my gorgeous KGC-000 Kingcrab mech.
Oh, I know! But you would understand if you have a look on that beauty! All behold the gorgeous beauty of Mirellyra!

Lovely mech! And the Jade Falcon colours and decals make her just more sexy...

The loadout is not destructive but ideal for longer engagements:
2x UAC5s, 1x Laser L, 1x LRM20 + Artemis and 1x AMS

Bombast the Blue
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bombast the Blue » 2021-02-07 14:51, Sunday

https://www.google.pt/search?q=gear+kri ... B16BAgbEAE
Here I go reminding the walkers from Gear Krieg.
And Tesla gun, super heavy or decoy tanks, forward swept wing fighter planes, Japanese zombie troops or the German flying carrier...

Although that one probably relates more with their previous issue: Heavy Gear.

Bombast the Blue
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bombast the Blue » 2022-09-18 11:08, Sunday

https://www.instagram.com/luisalark_/?hl=en

luisalark_

luisalark_Luisa Ferreira Nunes
Studies and travels in natural world.
Entomologist and forest ecology prof., illustrator, author. Biomimicry enthusiast. Snapshots of my journey.

Duke Falcon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Duke Falcon » 2023-07-26 20:01, Wednesday

It seems this year would not be the best ever...
Not if fall back in april (or at least the oncology find it in april) would not enough. Summer seems not know the meaning of "kickass" and ruined half of our roof. It were an excellent experience to fix it albeit not the one I ever wanted.
For a while it seems stomping in MWO help to keep myself on a level but lately I became agressive and toxic even there both on forums and in-game. Yeah, I have my moments, who not? Things became a wee-bit of clusterf*ck...
Today a sudden black-out destroyed three hours of my work on the Ukraine-Russian War campaign. Yepp, I were just like that happy... But at least I know now how it would look like and could finish it within a week (hope so)...
What I could promise is that I would try not being as toxic-trolling here as anywhere else and I would do my best to finish that campaign for Modern Warfare...