BaseKorp Efile

Discussions about official and unofficial OpenGen Efiles.

Moderator: REDrake

Post Reply
User avatar
Puma
Captain
Captain
Posts: 21
Joined: 2019-09-29 20:19, Sunday

BaseKorp Efile

Post by Puma » 2019-09-30 02:45, Monday

Also known as BK Efile.
BaseKorp Efile

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-10-02 18:46, Wednesday

Buenas...estoy jugando la campaña "Germany at war" de este EFILE y al llegar al escenario 10 (invasion de Inglaterra) ocurre algo bastante extraño:
.-Las unidades enemigas no aparecen con numero de fuerza (1 al 10)
.-Si realizo cualquier ataque, mi unidad resulta destruida....no hay coherencia entre los resultados ataque/defensa.
:huh :huh :huh
No se si es un error del EFILE o es que realmente es así.....
Lo he probado varias veces y el resultado es siempre el mismo.
¿ existe alguna solución?

gracias

User avatar
mythos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 598
Joined: 2019-09-30 19:37, Monday
Location: near a faerie forest in a misty vale

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by mythos » 2019-10-02 19:09, Wednesday

netpirrus wrote:
2019-10-02 18:46, Wednesday
No se si es un error del EFILE o es que realmente es así.....
No, es problema de campana. Unidades enemigas hay mucho fuerza.


Brian, could you please check the campaign [Germany at War], scenario 10 [180 England]:
- enemy units have insane Current Strength, ranging from 100 to almost 250 :stress
Image

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-10-02 19:31, Wednesday

:clap :clap :clap

User avatar
Puma
Captain
Captain
Posts: 21
Joined: 2019-09-29 20:19, Sunday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Puma » 2019-10-03 00:08, Thursday

Yep, I am currently playing GAW myself and discovered this last week. I had a quick look at the other scens but they appear ok.
I have no idea how I did this or overlooked it :huh
When Csaba is not so busy I will post an updated folder.
BaseKorp Efile

User avatar
lvjtn
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps
Posts: 584
Joined: 2019-03-09 23:23, Saturday
Location: budapest / hungary
Contact:

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by lvjtn » 2019-10-03 06:41, Thursday

Puma wrote:
2019-10-03 00:08, Thursday
When Csaba is not so busy I will post an updated folder.
you can send the update anytime :howdy
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns:
Image

Image

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-10-03 17:43, Thursday

Muchas gracias....esperaremos hasta que se solucione....
:howdy :howdy

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-10-15 18:02, Tuesday

¿¿¿ alguna novedad al respecto de este tema..??? :notsure

User avatar
lvjtn
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps
Posts: 584
Joined: 2019-03-09 23:23, Saturday
Location: budapest / hungary
Contact:

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by lvjtn » 2019-10-15 18:14, Tuesday

netpirrus wrote:
2019-10-15 18:02, Tuesday
¿¿¿ alguna novedad al respecto de este tema..??? :notsure
if the efile will be updated, it will be announced :)

btw. remember, the language of the discussion is english in this forum
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns:
Image

Image

User avatar
Puma
Captain
Captain
Posts: 21
Joined: 2019-09-29 20:19, Sunday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Puma » 2019-10-19 10:36, Saturday

I have sent an updated file to Csaba for uploading
BaseKorp Efile

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-10-20 10:13, Sunday

lvjtn wrote:
2019-10-15 18:14, Tuesday
netpirrus wrote:
2019-10-15 18:02, Tuesday
¿¿¿ alguna novedad al respecto de este tema..??? :notsure
if the efile will be updated, it will be announced :)

btw. remember, the language of the discussion is english in this forum
:lol :lol......off course, but I see you understand perfectly the spanish language.... ;)
Last edited by netpirrus on 2019-10-20 10:20, Sunday, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-10-20 10:17, Sunday

Puma wrote:
2019-10-19 10:36, Saturday
I have sent an updated file to Csaba for uploading
gracias, thank you, merci beaucoup, grazie mile, spasibo tebe, danke schön, Arigatō, shukraan, Xièxiè nǐ

:clap :clap :clap :clap

but today is not updated..??
I have try this morning (sunday 20 /10/ 2019) the latest version of this efile in the OG web and the problem in that scenario continues. I guess it's not solved yet or is not updated yet. The latest version of the efile is from 15-10-2019.....

User avatar
lvjtn
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps
General, VII. Upper Danubian Corps
Posts: 584
Joined: 2019-03-09 23:23, Saturday
Location: budapest / hungary
Contact:

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by lvjtn » 2019-10-20 17:30, Sunday

netpirrus wrote:
2019-10-20 10:17, Sunday
but today is not updated..??
maybe because i'm not your slave, i'm not a robot, i don't work on opengen in 24/7, i have a real life, a family, and i prefer to spend my weekend with them. i often work on opengen project 6-10hours a day, so the last thing i want to see is a disrespectful comment like this one

don't be hasty. when the repository is changed i always announce it. sometimes i commit the changes within a day, sometimes within a week only, depeinding on what else i got to update

edit: basekorp will be updated in the repo on tuesday 04:00h a.m. (gmt summer time)
»my real name is csaba (tʃɒbɒ)«
efiles:
Image Image Image Image Image

campaigns:
Image

Image

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-10-21 10:36, Monday

lvjtn wrote:
2019-10-20 17:30, Sunday
netpirrus wrote:
2019-10-20 10:17, Sunday
but today is not updated..??
maybe because i'm not your slave, i'm not a robot, i don't work on opengen in 24/7, i have a real life, a family, and i prefer to spend my weekend with them. i often work on opengen project 6-10hours a day, so the last thing i want to see is a disrespectful comment like this one

don't be hasty. when the repository is changed i always announce it. sometimes i commit the changes within a day, sometimes within a week only, depeinding on what else i got to update

edit: basekorp will be updated in the repo on tuesday 04:00h a.m. (gmt summer time)
off course......I'm sorry you got angry....It was not my intention. ...I just needed information about the situation. ----i will wait....have a happy week. :yes

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-11-15 09:48, Friday

Hello....some news about this Efile..???
Thanks

Goodolddays
Private
Private
Posts: 2
Joined: 2019-11-24 09:43, Sunday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Goodolddays » 2019-11-24 10:02, Sunday

Hi,

playing Axis at war with E/files BaseKorp
>
> when I purchase a Jager unit and deploy it -- it won't Load on a helo
> transport
>
> Start of camp is saying 1 helo is available

hope you can help

thank you

Dave

User avatar
mythos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 598
Joined: 2019-09-30 19:37, Monday
Location: near a faerie forest in a misty vale

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by mythos » 2019-11-24 11:23, Sunday

Hi and :welcome to the forums :howdy

That's tricky. The game allows to activate pool transports, no matter if they are available according Scenario Date and unit's Availability Date.
Thus, while there is a Helo Transport assigned to the pool of early scenarios, it isn't actually available before March 1940.
Image

Goodolddays
Private
Private
Posts: 2
Joined: 2019-11-24 09:43, Sunday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Goodolddays » 2019-11-24 12:42, Sunday

:cool thanks million,

Private Parts
Private
Private
Posts: 2
Joined: 2019-12-13 02:50, Friday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Private Parts » 2019-12-15 00:54, Sunday

Help,

I am playing the SS(bdm) campaign and it 'locks up' at scenario 7 on the French first turn with the message 'AI:Scan2'. The only way out is to CTRL/ALT/DEL. I am using version 0.93.3.0 dated 14 OCT 2019.

Any Suggestions,

Richard

User avatar
LuisGuzman
General, Special Forces
General, Special Forces
Posts: 288
Joined: 2019-03-10 08:35, Sunday
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by LuisGuzman » 2019-12-15 09:23, Sunday

Private Parts wrote:
2019-12-15 00:54, Sunday
Help,

I am playing the SS(bdm) campaign and it 'locks up' at scenario 7 on the French first turn with the message 'AI:Scan2'. The only way out is to CTRL/ALT/DEL. I am using version 0.93.3.0 dated 14 OCT 2019.

Any Suggestions,

Richard
Hi Richard :welcome to Open General Forum

Send me the previous .xcsv file (XXX_##_XXXXXX Victory_###%.xcsv) the victory to have a look.
Image  Visit my site to get my latest tools.
* Click Open General banner to get more info about the game
Image

User avatar
netpirrus
Private
Private
Posts: 18
Joined: 2019-10-02 18:32, Wednesday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by netpirrus » 2019-12-15 12:04, Sunday

netpirrus wrote:
2019-11-15 09:48, Friday
Hello....some news about this Efile..???
Thanks
hello----it works correctly....scenario England180......thanks :yes :bow

User avatar
LuisGuzman
General, Special Forces
General, Special Forces
Posts: 288
Joined: 2019-03-10 08:35, Sunday
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by LuisGuzman » 2019-12-16 10:11, Monday

LuisGuzman wrote:
2019-12-15 09:23, Sunday
Private Parts wrote:
2019-12-15 00:54, Sunday
Help,

I am playing the SS(bdm) campaign and it 'locks up' at scenario 7 on the French first turn with the message 'AI:Scan2'. The only way out is to CTRL/ALT/DEL. I am using version 0.93.3.0 dated 14 OCT 2019.

Any Suggestions,

Richard
Hi Richard :welcome to Open General Forum

Send me the previous .xcsv file (XXX_##_XXXXXX Victory_###%.xcsv) the victory to have a look.
Thanks for the savegame. BTW: the easiest method to send me files to test, is using hotkey Ctrl+B from the game.

Actually it doesn't hang, it is only that the AI takes 15 minutes (in my PC to) to finish moving its planes.
But the reason - at least in my computer - is because as soon the AI start figuring what to do with its planes, the antivirus starts checking the disk, blocking the CPU for OG ... at least this is what I saw watching the task manager. But no clue for that behavior in this scenario :dunno
Image  Visit my site to get my latest tools.
* Click Open General banner to get more info about the game
Image

Private Parts
Private
Private
Posts: 2
Joined: 2019-12-13 02:50, Friday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Private Parts » 2019-12-18 00:00, Wednesday

Re; SS(bdm) Campaign - Scenario 7.

I reran the 1st French turn and it took 18 minutes to complete on my PC, I then had a turn and ran the 2nd French turn, it took about the same time to complete. I may save this game and bring it out on a long wet weekend.

Thanks for your help.

User avatar
mythos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 598
Joined: 2019-09-30 19:37, Monday
Location: near a faerie forest in a misty vale

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by mythos » 2019-12-18 09:23, Wednesday

Hi Private Parts :howdy

If your system setup looks similar to mine (read here: viewtopic.php?p=2238#p2238 ) you could try installing OG to your main harddrive. This should speed up the AI.
Image

User avatar
Puma
Captain
Captain
Posts: 21
Joined: 2019-09-29 20:19, Sunday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Puma » 2019-12-18 21:05, Wednesday

I started playing this campaign again and have completed 5 scenarios with no time delay issues :dunno
BaseKorp Efile

User avatar
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 38
Joined: 2019-09-30 18:08, Monday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Aleksandr » 2020-02-15 07:06, Saturday

Hi Puma!

Normally I'd write you an email, but I want this to be a public statement: I really like what you've done with the AD class in the most recent version! I thought for years how to simulate their ground support role, and never came with anything reasonable. Giving them [S] ability is such a clever, elegant, and cool solution! Nice one!

User avatar
randowe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 916
Joined: 2019-09-20 19:02, Friday
Location: Brunswick, Germany

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by randowe » 2020-02-15 10:18, Saturday

Aleksandr wrote:
2020-02-15 07:06, Saturday
Hi Puma!

Normally I'd write you an email, but I want this to be a public statement: I really like what you've done with the AD class in the most recent version! I thought for years how to simulate their ground support role, and never came with anything reasonable. Giving them [S] ability is such a clever, elegant, and cool solution! Nice one!
Wait until you got beaten up your core infantries at range 3 or 4 by an unspotted AD giving support fire :lol Hope you have a savegame then :D
(Just kiddin' ;) )

User avatar
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 38
Joined: 2019-09-30 18:08, Monday

Re: BaseKorp Efile

Post by Aleksandr » 2020-02-15 10:52, Saturday

Well, that's true! :-D
Ok, but this at least makes both air defense AND recon class more useful! ;)

Post Reply